Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

luvstoquilt 10-04-2012 06:16 AM

Krystyna I am still holding out for the "Beach Plum"!!!

First package is ready to go...I may mail it today but tomorrow at the latest. It is going to someone I have not seen post here. Second package is in the works and will go to someone I had before. I hope I won't send her any duplicates!!! Don't worry Lori, I will let you know when I hit the post office! Have a nice day everyone.

Krystyna 10-04-2012 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5561271)
Krystyna I am still holding out for the "Beach Plum"!!!

Maybe yes ... probably no... :(

mdall 10-04-2012 07:12 AM

Marytoddliz, if you got me I dont think the you would want my critters wearing them seeing as they are outside farm dogs. Although I still wouldn't mind receiving the costume. I have a stuffed cow in my kitchen, I collect cows, that is about the size of a Chihuahua. I hope I spelt that right. Anyway, Fred the cow would look wonderful in the costume and I know for a fact that he wouldn't complain. As a matter of fact alot of my cow friends in the kitchen would love a halloween costume. So if you have me send it on over here and me and Fred will have a blast going trick or treating with the kids.LOL Look out crazy cow lady coming with her dressed up bull.LOL

Quercus Rubra 10-04-2012 07:15 AM

I got my my 1st SP and I'm hopping about in my stash do my "shopping". I'll have to give some thought on some clues to give like I see here. Please be patient with me as I tentivily feel about learning on how y'all do this. ;)

Tricia

sew_Tracy 10-04-2012 07:35 AM

Got my SP this morning...YAY!
Hint: she does not have a least favorite color.

Up North 10-04-2012 07:52 AM

Got my secret pal not got to get shopping!

Anastasia 10-04-2012 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Missus Fear (Post 5561466)
Got my SP this morning...YAY!
Hint: she does not have a least favorite color.

IT"S MEEEEEEEE. Send me Fred. I demand it.

Anastasia 10-04-2012 10:41 AM

So.. I was stuffing my box minus the one thing I need to finish making.. oh sorry two things. 3 things? crap... And I ran out of room. hmm.. how to remedy that. I need my own box factory I think so I can just pick and choose boxes at whim. It'll be a box stash like a fabric stash. I think I need both.

Soo.. Being the lazy person I am, I didn't print my email and bring it with me but I remembered the person's favorite colors.. and got fabric in those colors.. and NOT the colors they were looking for in FABRIC.. doh.. *sigh* there might be time to remedy this.. but there may not be space.. We'll see. Maybe I'll be kind and share my beloved Kona black... I'll have to see how much of it is left cause I need it for the project I'm making for her.

Knitette 10-04-2012 01:19 PM

I got my names too late to bring anything personal to them back from Spain, so I hope they like the little Spanish souvenirs I got them. If I add something from Scotland will the gifts be Spottish? ��

I don't think I've seen any posts from #1 and #2 doesn't post a lot.They both live far away from me, but in different country's to each other.
My #1 pal is making something that is made of fabric from the place where #2 pal lives.
#2 is making something from the country #1 lives, from an area Elvis was fond of and has been quilting her whole life.

jaba 10-04-2012 02:24 PM

Went shopping for my SP this morning and found a few more thing I could fit in that box and sent it out today so it should be coming to you shortly. Had so much fun shopping for you. You are east of me and you have meow's and woof's that live at your house.