Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

QuilterMomma 07-10-2013 03:12 PM

I received the package of scraps. Sorry slow in response. Thank you so much.
Judy5cents, it says the package is in Canada passing thru customs. It took two days there. You will probably get it before the weekend. Yippeee!!!

stitchengramie 07-11-2013 10:39 AM

I was wondering if it would be alright with you and the members of this group if we had a Secret Santa swap where we exchange gifts as well a scraps for Christmas time. You can assign us swap partner ahead of time were the person that is our secret santa partner, but they will not know who it is until Christmas time. What do you and the other members think?

carrot 07-11-2013 10:55 AM

I received my scraps today !! They are awesome !! I know my partner has already received hers also.

QuilterMomma 07-11-2013 12:08 PM

Judy5cents, your scraps are reported delivered. I just got the messge from the postal service. Yeah, finally, after taking the long road home. Loved that song.

Muse&Sew 07-11-2013 03:07 PM

This sounds fun to me! I don't have tons of scraps, but if we do small ones I could participate! :)

Originally Posted by stitchengramie (Post 6172011)
I was wondering if it would be alright with you and the members of this group if we had a Secret Santa swap where we exchange gifts as well a scraps for Christmas time. You can assign us swap partner ahead of time were the person that is our secret santa partner, but they will not know who it is until Christmas time. What do you and the other members think?

judy5cents 07-11-2013 03:14 PM

Yeah, I arrived home after a stressful week to find my package from QuilterMomma on my door step! She was very generous and must have sensed that purple is my favorite color as I spot some lovely purples in the mix. I look forward to playing in the scrap pile!

Rhonda 07-16-2013 07:50 AM

I'll be happy to do a secret santa scrappy swap. Just pm me if you want to join in. I need teh usual name and address and any allergies etc

QuilterMomma 07-16-2013 11:48 AM

Hi ladies, I just want to reitterate that I do love the scrap bags I received from cogito and judy5cents. I sure hope they don't think I was disappointed. I love them they are with the working pile of scraps for the crazy quilt. It has been hectic and stressful the last week so I have not been able to be on very much. I pmd both of them as well. Thank you for swapping with me. I am not going to be able to do this secret santa scrap swap this time around, so much to do and so little time at moment.

stitchengramie 07-17-2013 03:46 AM

Carrot, I did receive your scraps that you sent me, and I really like them. I am sorry for not posting early when I got them. I fell in my bathroom and ended up with a mild counsion. I had a hard time remembering things for awhile. I want to post a picture of the scraps but I cannot remember how to post them.

Rhonda 07-28-2013 10:59 PM

10 Attachment(s)
My everyone must be busy quilting!! LOL I have been on Pinterest again!!!

Here are some great scrappy quilts I found to show you all!! So Enjoy!!

This first one is on Annie's Crafts site
[ATTACH=CONFIG]426794[/ATTACH]

Now these are from various places on Pinterest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426787[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426788[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426789[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426790[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426791[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426792[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426793[/ATTACH]