Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

queenof2802 03-21-2013 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I decided to open and take a picture....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]403389[/ATTACH]

Little RoO 03-21-2013 11:33 PM

To those of you waiting........maybe you'll get mine....I posted it nearly three weeks ago but it has obviously been put on a very slow plane......cannot believe how long it is taking....please as soon as it arrives let me know.

Rhonda 03-21-2013 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5945312)
I decided to open and take a picture....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]403389[/ATTACH]

Tracey is this one you made or received? Very pretty!

queenof2802 03-22-2013 04:34 AM

The one I made. Thank you!! Not so proud of the back, but who looks at the back anyway?!

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5945411)
Tracey is this one you made or received? Very pretty!

skaduzy 03-22-2013 04:47 PM

Tracey, that is very pretty. They have all been very nice.

queenof2802 03-22-2013 05:06 PM

Thank you. They have been beautiful. Excited to get mine. My mailman is tired of me asking if he has a package for me.

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 5946999)
Tracey, that is very pretty. They have all been very nice.

jaba 03-22-2013 05:26 PM

Well Rhonda here we go again.....Denver was suppose to send it back to me and now today they say it's in route to Des Moines, Apparently they are trying to send it again before I really come uncorked. I'll track until Monday and see and you can too with the numbers I sent, about ready to give up on this. 19 days for 1st class, delivery confirmation is a little much. I'm so sorry you don't have one yet but I really am trying to get it there.

Rhonda 03-22-2013 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5947065)
Well Rhonda here we go again.....Denver was suppose to send it back to me and now today they say it's in route to Des Moines, Apparently they are trying to send it again before I really come uncorked. I'll track until Monday and see and you can too with the numbers I sent, about ready to give up on this. 19 days for 1st class, delivery confirmation is a little much. I'm so sorry you don't have one yet but I really am trying to get it there.

don't fret about it. It'll get here eventually. thanks!!

Monday I can try giving my post master all the info and see what he can come up with

jaba 03-22-2013 06:28 PM

I've come to the conclusion that's why the PO is loosing money, they just keep sending things all over back and forth a dozen times when it should only be once. Maybe they need people to read addresses instead of machines.

nancia 03-22-2013 08:08 PM

little roO, it is here!! found a package under my mailbox and so excited! i took pictures but now i can't find my camera! my house is all topsy turvy at the moment! i LOVE this wallhanging! such a beautiful heart, and all the right colors, as if you were making it for me all along! i have to confess, i've eaten almost all of the candy. house rule growing up , 'you can't use or eat a gift until your thank you is written.' well, i still have one bunny left. yummy, my son told me cadbury was better in the u.k., but frankly it tasted great to me right here at home. lol. i read the ingredients and you don't have hi-fructose corn syrup. whatever it is, i love it, too.i have welcomed the treats to their new home, my left and right hips.:D the tea and tea towel are so fun and i bet tasty. (second confession, i do not plan on eating the tea towel, no matter how tasty it looks!) and the strawberry bag is terrific! i will definitely use it as it will fit in my purse and go whither i goest. but let's get back to the really important matter at hand. you made a beautiful, no, make that gorgeous heart wall hanging. thank you sooo much! i will find my camera (probably under a stack of stash), and post the pics immediately after. you are a better partner than i deserve, but i am grateful you put so much time and effort into a lovely piece. again , thank you!