Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-a-t197378.html)

wanda lou 09-15-2012 12:30 PM

Lots of great ideas,
I'm sticking with my bookcase theme, going to send along sashing.

charlottemarie 09-15-2012 12:38 PM

Do you have wood grain looking fabric? That would look great and you would have a faux bookcase when you were thru.

Wonnie 09-15-2012 03:12 PM

Are you allowed to change your theme after the end date or are the groupings dependent upon your theme preferences and will that screw you up Qbee in making the groupings????? Don't want to cause anyone extra trouble.

wanda lou 09-15-2012 04:23 PM

I do have a wood grain fabric, i think it's going to turn out great, Only one problem I have 2 kids, both are claiming it already.

Annaquilts 09-15-2012 04:33 PM

I would love top work on that. I have been looking at quilts like that and have no hankies but I would love to make a row for some one else.

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5515913)
I might change mine. I have been collecting hankerchiefs and I want to make a butterfly quilt out of them. I could send hankies along and each person could make a butterfly block or they could put in their hankies. What do you all think of this idea?

Annaquilts 09-15-2012 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5516330)
I have chose a puppies/dogs theme. and send the scrap bag along to the next person that will be doing the next row .
cuppy

That sounds like a great idea. I also love the idea of sending hankies or scraps along to help.

Qbee 09-15-2012 06:46 PM

Y'all have some wonderful ideas. You can easily change your theme up to when you send it so no worries if you are still deciding. I'll be back in town tomorrow night.

Pat_sews 09-16-2012 07:19 AM

I hope Qbee just didnt see my PM before she left. I did send my info to her. I hope i got in the RR. If not I guess I will wait for the next one.
Happy Sewing all

Annaquilts 09-16-2012 07:40 AM

QBee posted on page 25-
Quote- You all got in but I'm out of town so won't get to my laptop til Sunday night - Quote

So I would think you are in. I am sure you'll hear from her when she has her computer and time.

Originally Posted by Pat_sews (Post 5518201)
I hope Qbee just didnt see my PM before she left. I did send my info to her. I hope i got in the RR. If not I guess I will wait for the next one.
Happy Sewing all

MdmSew'n'Sew 09-16-2012 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5515913)
I might change mine. I have been collecting hankerchiefs and I want to make a butterfly quilt out of them. I could send hankies along and each person could make a butterfly block or they could put in their hankies. What do you all think of this idea?

I love this one .... I have some hankies and could use one or two in the row I make for you, if we are in the same group :thumbup: