Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

buslady 02-09-2013 09:26 PM

Cool! So far so good. DH went north, snowed in Friday, so long weeked home alone. You'd think id get something done, wouldnt you? Actually, i quite enjoyed it. One more day, then back to work. DH home tomorrow, too.

QuilterMomma 02-21-2013 03:13 PM

So how much did you get done buslady? How is everyone doing here?

buslady 02-22-2013 10:35 AM

Not as much as I should have. LOL I got my snowmen started. I hope to work on them again this weekend. Been busy this week finishing up a quilt started a while back, and I made 4 baby quilt tops for the church. They have a group of ladies that will finish them off for a mission they are doing. Also working on "America the Beautiful" quilt with church group. That one is from McCalls Quilting 2011 block of the month. I am loving it. Something different with each step. I wish we were a more chatty group. It would keep me more motivated!! How is everyone doing?

QuilterMomma 02-22-2013 11:02 AM

Yes chatty does keep it going better. Wow, you have a few quilts going at once. I did a snowman row as well for Scrapper on a row. It is in #11. I am at slow at the applique part lately. All fused, just the stitching and trying to match colors instead of using just black. Thought maybe my sprarkly white mettalic but not sure I want that overpowering the rest. Need to finish it up tonight so I can get some quilts pieced and quilted.

RainydayQuilter 02-22-2013 01:52 PM

Buslady, I'm planning on working on your Mom's memory quilt this weekend. I do have a quick question, how many kids, grandkids and great grands did your mom have? I think I'm pretty clear on the number of grands and great grands, but was wanting to double check before I commit to fabric. Thanks!
Rainyday

buslady 02-22-2013 06:56 PM

3 kids, 8 grands that I am sure of. Brother was rogue. Lol and I think 19 greats.

charlottemarie 02-22-2013 07:24 PM

Hey girls, sorry I've been quiet. Got lots of other things going right now. I have bloghops I'm working on and that takes a lot of my time. I have rows that are just lovely to work on. Soon as I finish this bloghop I will post pictures if you want to see them. They are very nice!

MizMelly 02-24-2013 05:49 PM

Please post pics!! I have all the blocks I want to do for Tam Moo's rows, just haven't committed fabric yet, it's all upstairs fomenting in my brain!! But I'm real happy with the blocks I've got in mind. Spring Break is coming up, I plan on spending some time sewing, and I'm also committed to doing some dye projects. I'm going in 10 different directions right now, and work is slowing my creativity!! I hate work.....

buslady 02-24-2013 06:50 PM

Dyeing? Ooooh, show pics! I want to do some dying, kinda thought summer. Outside. Hope to get someone to do it with me.

buslady 02-26-2013 09:03 AM

HEY LADIES!!!! Wake up!! I got right into my row last night and hope to finish it up by the end of the week. I like it a LOT!! Do you want pictures? Lets get this party rolling!! How are you all doing on your rows? Need inspiration? Need motivation? Need a fire lit? I could use some of all that!