Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

buslady 07-29-2013 05:57 AM

Finished it up last night!! Brought it to work with me, gonna try to get it posted this morning. It really turned out nice. I also have pictures of mine to post later. I caught a summer cold yesterday, woke up in the middle of the night sneezing! Took some cold tablets, but still sneezing over and over and over and over............ Yuck! Michigan weather has gone nuts!! It is like fall weather here. Talk later, as soon as I get that package out.

buslady 07-29-2013 08:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
OK, it is in the mail!!!! Should be there by the end of the week. And here are some pictures of the cats I added and of my completed set for my mom. First is "kitty's celebrating spring", then "a beach party", "Any day spent sewing is a holiday", "Lovers on the fourth", and finally "Happy Birthday to you". I had fun, though this one did give me a few fits! I think it was because it was the last one and I wanted it to last. That's my story, anyway. I want to thank each and every one of you guys for the thought you put into my RR. It is perfect, and I cannot wait to get it finished so I can hang it up.

Tam...Moo 07-29-2013 05:47 PM

Bus lady...the kitty blocks are so cute!

MizMelly 07-30-2013 08:11 AM

Meow!! I can't wait to get my rows!! Buslady, you did a great job!! Now, I have the borders and sashing ready to go, so will post a pic as soon as I'm able to get it quilted. It's going to be so cute!!! Thanks to everyone for the time and effort you put into my Kitty RR. It's going to be very special!

RainydayQuilter 07-30-2013 04:46 PM

I can't wait to see your kitty quilt finished. I have one more snowman to go and then hey will be on their way home.

buslady 07-31-2013 10:15 AM

Tracking says Melanie will have her rows today!!

MizMelly 08-01-2013 01:01 PM

Yes!!!!! I received the kitties yesterday!! Meow!!! I'd like to jump right into this one and finish it, but I am under deadline to finish purging the sewing room in anticipation of having new flooring put in before I get the room reorganized. But it's so neat to see all those great blocks in person finally!! It didn't really matter if they were horizontal or vertical since I'm going to be sashing between the blocks.
So mine may be a bit slow in showing the final product. Thanks again everyone, this quilt is going to be so cute!!!

RainydayQuilter 08-05-2013 02:31 PM

I finally got the snowmen finished and they are on their way home, don't know why but my creativity was starting to falter. I think they were the hardest for me to come up with ideas for. I forgot to take any pictures I was too focused on getting them sent off.

buslady 08-06-2013 08:11 AM

Does that mean all of our rows have made the complete circuit and returned home to their lifetime homes? That is so cool!!

charlottemarie 08-07-2013 12:19 PM

Hey girls, got my snowman rows today. I am so happy, everyones rows are beautiful. I will be putting it together soon and I want to thank everyone. I just love it all!