Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

Tam...Moo 07-15-2013 09:04 AM

You are so funny. It was a honor to work on your row quilt. I hope you like the blocks I have added. I put your package in the mail this morning - suppose to arrive late Wednesday.

Tam...Moo

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 6178410)
Whoop Whoop (hand pump). I can't wait to see it. I have 2 cat blocks done and 2 started. One is a UFO, and the other one I just don't like. At a standstill cause I don't know what to do with it. By the time I finish 2 more, I hope to have found a solution, otherwise I will start over on that one. DDIL was over yesterday, and I could tell by the look on her face it just wasn't right.

MizMelly 07-16-2013 08:46 AM

Heads up RainydayQuilter!! Your cherries are in the mail and you should see them in your mailbox by Thursday! Your quilt is going to be so cool!!! Enjoy!

RainydayQuilter 07-16-2013 01:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up I'll be watching for it. I need to get the snowmen finished this week so they can hopefully be on their way home next week.

charlottemarie 07-18-2013 03:08 PM

Tam Moo, your blocks are on the way to you. I hope you like them. I put a note to you inside the package. It is in plastic and insured, the works. It was a pleasure working on your blocks. Everyone else, I have enjoyed the round row robin with all of you. I thank you for putting up with me and I hope everyone is happy with their blocks. I know I will be when I receive mine. Do not over rush yourself with the snowmen. Take care everyone and if you should need to reach me use my email: [email protected] . Charlottemarie

RainydayQuilter 07-18-2013 05:59 PM

My cherries arrived home today. And I am happy, happy, happy! Y'all did a wonderful job on my quilt. The blocks play so well together, you would never be able to tell that it was created by five different people. Will try to post a pic after I add sashing and borders. But first I've got to get the snowmen finished. It's getting too hot for them here in Oklahoma they might just melt.

buslady 07-22-2013 04:46 AM

Another happy swapper!! My rows arrived safely home on Saturday. You all did a wonderful job reminding me of my mom. DH was impressed! That takes a LOT!! LOL I will attempt to get pictures ASAP, I may not get them sewed right away, I am so far behind! I still have to make 2 blocks for the Kitty row!! I have been so discouraged cause my "studio" was such a mess that I can't find anything. Seems like it takes half as much time to make a mess than it does to clean it up!! Got in there yesterday and couldn't take it anymore. Sew, no sewing yesterday. I folded, stacked and cleaned ALL DAY!! Barely made a dent, but I feel better!!

Tam...Moo 07-22-2013 04:51 PM

I received my rows and I love them all. I cannot wait to get my quilt put together. I want you to know that your generosity and the time and special touches along with the extras mean so much to me. I look forward to future swaps with all of you my quilting friends!

QuilterMomma 07-26-2013 12:19 PM

Is everyone getting back their rows? Checking in to see how you are doing on finishing on time. We are to try and finish by July 31. Anxious to see some photos of the ones I know have received theirs.

MizMelly 07-26-2013 01:16 PM

I think I'm the only one in our group who hasn't received my top back yet. I know that Buslady has been working on them...... any eta yet?

QuilterMomma 07-26-2013 02:55 PM

I am sure she is busy working away knowing her. Anxious to see some photos of it and the others. They are looking very pretty.