Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-7-a-t200778.html)

Annaquilts 12-24-2012 02:23 PM

Beth all your wild animals and stars made it safely to my house. What an adorable row! Thank you for the ornaments. They are so pretty and are already up in our tree. I really appreciate the printed animal coloring pages. They are very helpful.

QuilterMomma 12-26-2012 08:01 AM

You do not have to use them, just for assist. Do as you please using what you want. They just happen to be designs she liked as well.

Annaquilts 01-06-2013 08:59 AM

I am well underway with Beth's animal safari and star row. How is everyone else doing? Any pictures yet or did we decide to keep it all hush hush till it is done? There is one more smal item I want to add to quiltermomma's row and I will be ready to send it on to wighrose.

QuilterMomma 01-06-2013 12:06 PM

Anticipation..........

Annaquilts 01-06-2013 02:21 PM

Hehehehe My camera is not working. Maybe I'll ge DH to take a picture on his phone. Hint there is now a hippo and a zebra. If I had giraffe print fabric I would have made one of those too.

Whigrose 01-06-2013 03:09 PM

Anna,
Send on Beth's row whenever you are ready.

I just finished my commitment for my other RxR group - easy peasy since the participant wanted something specific and wanted it in blocks. (Not sure everyone understands the concept of a RxR :-( It's all good though. I had fun doing up my 'blocks' for her-hope she is happy with them.

Tomorrow I am working on my monthly block swap commitment (fabrics are in the washer now). Should be done with those and have them in the mail on Wednesday at the latest. Then, it's on to your row which I am really looking forward to playing with.

best,
d

Annaquilts 01-06-2013 04:01 PM

(Not sure everyone understands the concept of a RxR :-(
whigrose

I understand what you are saying. I really hope you will add your touch and I am looking forward to it.

QuilterMomma 01-07-2013 08:51 AM

Hey girls, I have my two rows on the board looking at them. Now to decide what to do. Doing the beach scene is making me want away from Washington and in the tropics. At least it is giving me warm thoughts. We are in the middle of a snow storm right now. Even got stuck in the driveway getting out. Think I need some new tires. The knob is broke on the 4 wheel drive so have to use a wrench to crank it over if it will go. Oh my, the trials of winter living. Hey Whigrose? I have finally finished or nearly finished, with some other committments so I can get these done on time and in the mail. I certainly hope you do add your flare to mine. I am so looking forward to seeing the variety I get back.

QuilterMomma 01-09-2013 09:17 AM

Question Peggy, on your beach theme row, does machine embroidery sound ok? I have some designs that would stitch out nice for the beach. Also, was wondering about splitting into four squares for the 12" block theme or am I able to do a 6" square and then a pieced block, sashed, then someitng else? The sashing thru me off from the idea I had to begin with.

Annaquilts 01-09-2013 08:50 PM

I need to have DH take a picture with his cellphone and then it is off to wighrose with Beth's row. I hope it pleases you.