Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

leiladylei54 11-16-2012 03:00 PM

Yipeeeee!!! I believe it's my Secret Santa box that has arrived today....the return address is from Elf from Vian, OK. Now the excitement is building with the receipt of my box!!! Thank you, Elf for not giving it to Santa Claus to deliver it to me on Christmas morning!!!

jazs2 11-16-2012 03:10 PM

My box also arrived today 11-16 .-------Thank You Secret Santa
jazs2

sustraley 11-16-2012 03:29 PM

So excited, I received my package from Santa today. It is big too. Can't wait to open it. Thank you Santa.

I thought maybe I was getting more packages cause everyone was sending to SS. HAHA that's my initials. :D

Quercus Rubra 11-16-2012 03:45 PM

Oh drats!! i see there be nothing interesting in the mail today..... dang it. Well maybe tomorrow.

T.

sharon b 11-16-2012 04:29 PM

Well I have good news and bad news....
The good news my box showed up today YEA!!!!!

The bad news I sent mine out, did the tracking and it appears it dropped off the grid :( ****big sigh**** hopefully it will show up .....

Dreamer I knew about the pile tree , cuz, well even if I haven't been posting I have been reading :)

Off to the naughty room to drink my worry away .......

dreamer2009 11-16-2012 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5661398)
oh yes you can!!!!! Spill the beans! Or you"ll permanently be
in the naughty corner!!!!!!

only one who can tell me that is MISS HEADS ELF HERSELF...la la...la blah... blah...blah.

catjo 11-16-2012 05:08 PM

Just a note to my Secret Santa, your box arrived yesterday. Can't wait to open it. It makes noise when of course it was kinda of swish swish in my hands. lol Anxiously awaiting.

RedGarnet222 11-16-2012 05:18 PM

Woo Hoo! I just love reading those songs! THanks everyone! You the Bestest... lol. I have been watching hallmark channel since they started putting on christmas movies to get into the mood. I haven't decided if I will go out Black Friday or not this year. Anyone thinking of doing it?

ps) See the songs worked, lots of people got thier packages today.

cjr 11-16-2012 05:19 PM

My Secret Santa gift arrived today from Bend OR. Thank you SS. I was so excited so I opened mailing box. No hints, everything wrapped in white tissue tied with red curlysq. So many presents, it must have taken you A week to wrap everything. i have never received so much at one time. Now I'm getting excited. How many days to reveal?? to many.

nancia 11-16-2012 05:32 PM

my box arrived today! from an elf in ohio! it doesn't jingle and it says fragile, so i'm not shaking it! i soooooo want to open it. if it's really fragile i should open it and be sure it didn't break. don't you think??