Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Louise Houghtaling 12-09-2012 06:04 PM

My secret santa has the same address as I do, so I have no way to know who to thank. I received lovely fat quarters, additional fabric that was used as wrapping, a large box of Wonder Clips and a stunning hand-created casserole carrier. I tried to add a photo, but I am unable to do it from my camera or phone (user ignorance.) Thank you so much mystery santa. This has been so much fun.

wuv2quilt 12-09-2012 06:09 PM

THANK YOU Donna / wolf3349!!!!! WOW! I got a box FULL of goodies!!!!

Magnetic pin holder
Crocheted tea cup pin cushion
Gorgeous scarf
Travel size sewing kit
2 large cones of thread
2 + yards of vintage calico...which I REALLY LOVE!!!
wine cozy / gift bag....Did DREAMER steal the wine??? LOLOLOL
Candlewicking kit
4 tone on tone / blender FQ's
4 1930's Repro FQ's :thumbup:
A set of 4 red crocheted doilies.....Real Betty Boop looking :thumbup:
AND, a bag of milk chocolates....Hey, Johnny bring the candy back to Mama......that little stinker....he took my candy last year too.

You did a great job on my SS package.....I feel so truly blessed to have received such a wonderful, thoughtful, amazing gift(s) from you.

Quilty Hugs and Blessings
Beckie aka wuv2quilt

purtercat92 12-09-2012 06:10 PM

Teri,
thank you so much for a wonderful Secret Santa swap!!! This was so much fun!!! I will definately participate in the future, you did a great job!!!!!

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt (Post 5709584)
THANK YOU Donna / wolf3349!!!!! WOW! I got a box FULL of goodies!!!!

Magnetic pin holder
Crocheted tea cup pin cushion
Gorgeous scarf
Travel size sewing kit
2 large cones of thread
2 + yards of vintage calico...which I REALLY LOVE!!!
wine cozy / gift bag....Did DREAMER steal the wine??? LOLOLOL
Candlewicking kit
4 tone on tone / blender FQ's
4 1930's Repro FQ's :thumbup:
A set of 4 red crocheted doilies.....Real Betty Boop looking :thumbup:
AND, a bag of milk chocolates....Hey, Johnny bring the candy back to Mama......that little stinker....he took my candy last year too.

You did a great job on my SS package.....I feel so truly blessed to have received such a wonderful, thoughtful, amazing gift(s) from you.

Quilty Hugs and Blessings
Beckie aka wuv2quilt

no sir...hic...I assure you that...hic...I never touched...hic...that ...hic...bottle of...hic...wine.

grann of 6 12-09-2012 06:12 PM

I just want to thank everyone for a wonderful SS party. Can't wait for next year. And a very special thank you to our hostess with the "mostest adorable DGKs around". I will excuse you for the early opening. Can't disappoint the kiddies, or let them stay up past bedtime.

I am heading off to bed now, back is complaining.

Pat625 12-09-2012 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381258[/ATTACH]
Caroline ---Just love the gifts, I think I can get the pic up now....It was so exciting to get something from England!!

Nelco 12-09-2012 06:12 PM

Found a post from my SS I sent to and she is on vacation but was able to open the one on the 1st like I said to do. Hope she likes the rest of the things in the 2nd box.

catpawski 12-09-2012 06:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Oh my.........................Judith1005 spoiled me...........I think she got me everything I put on my list.................unbelieveable...............s he even sent me a box that my cat Dylan has taken over already..........ok so it was the priority mailer box.........forget the mouse and crab you sent him..........the box wins the prize...:thumbup:

Love everything I just don't know where to begin.......

100 5 inch I spy blocks
Santa box tray
Russell Stover Chocolates
2 1/2 inch strips of batiks in a can
2 cat mystery books
4 knited dish cloths
4 spools of thread
4 fat quarters
pen and notepad
6 bells
8 organic teas
1 tea strainer
1 tea coaster
8 embroider snowmen squares
and a mouse...crab...and picture frame for my cat Dylan

Hope I didn't forget anything

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381260[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381264[/ATTACH]

mcdaniel023 12-09-2012 06:13 PM

Night all. Thanks for the great party.

wuv2quilt 12-09-2012 06:13 PM

TERRI.....a BIG THANK YOU for all that you do for our SS Swap!!!!

YOU Dear lady are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!