Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Juli 10-02-2012 09:57 PM

Here's to hoping!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5557623)
No package for me either, I wonder if joe joe is still waiting with us.

Well Juli , Gigi and joe joe maybe Wednesday will be our lucky day.

greenini 10-03-2012 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 5558272)
You are such an Angel!!! =8-)

No big deal. luckily, I keep buying stuff when I see it and have a pretty good sized stash so it's not a huge deal, I can pretty much match up with most anybody on something :)

Krystyna 10-03-2012 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5558417)
That is very sweet of you.
Wow Lori I hope this don't happen often, it sure makes your job harder. You are a gem.

You'd be surprised how often it happens and it really makes the job of being a hostess HARD and frustrating. :( And worse yet, you don't want to leave someone negative feedback even though they might deserve it. :thumbdown:

wanda lou 10-03-2012 08:39 AM

I had no idea that it happens that often.
A big thank you to all of our hostesses... and the Angels who pick up the slack.

buslady 10-03-2012 10:00 AM

It is so depressing to see people still waiting for their pkg to arrive. Not to wish bad on ANYONE, but I hope they have a good reason and just neglected to do it! I am sure they received their package. I hope this doesn't spoil it for anyone, cause this is FUN!!!

Juli 10-03-2012 01:58 PM

Exactly!!!

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5559079)
You'd be surprised how often it happens and it really makes the job of being a hostess HARD and frustrating. :( And worse yet, you don't want to leave someone negative feedback even though they might deserve it. :thumbdown:

Gigi07 10-03-2012 05:55 PM

We have a great hostess and this group is awesome... I love this swap.. To me it is the fun in putting together a package that my SP will (hopefully) like... I have 1 thing left for my October package then in the mail it will go.

lauriejo 10-04-2012 04:25 AM

We do have a wonderful hostess, and she will make sure no one is empty handed. It just takes a little extra time, which is soooo hard (I've been there) when you see all the lovely squishies arrive.

Gigi07 10-04-2012 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my SP package from "Angel" Greenini!! What a great package it is. Very pretty fabric in my favorite colors, (6) cutting wheel replacement blades which I needed very badly! A quilting blocks book, I'm very excited to sit down and choose my next project. Also, rulers, tea's, sewing needles, hoop,Janet Evanovich book, some ginger chews. I had to try one and they are really good and refreshing! I can not thank you enough Jo... HUGS

Krystyna 10-04-2012 03:50 PM

Gigi I'm so happy that you received your package! Greenini is truly an angel!