Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

SharonAnne 09-11-2012 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5506771)
Is the Atlantic Ocean a Great Lake?

No, but I think you can consider it a pond according to the Brits.

SharonAnne 09-11-2012 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5506736)
FELL ASLEEP!!! During Antiques Road show!!!?? Must not have been very good. LOL

'Fraid so. It's was a rough week and it was only Monday. Never fear, it's back on as I type this, and it's in the exact place I fell asleep. You are right though, it's not the best episode I've ever seen.

SharonAnne 09-11-2012 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5506746)
Speaking of Gnomes, and at the risk of sounding old; does anyone remember trolls? Florescent orange, green, yellow and rainbow hair. Stood striaght up. Man I loved those guys!

Sigh.... Yes, I remember them. My hair looks just like theirs when I'm out in the wind, and there were some grey haired ones, too. lol.

Anastasia 09-11-2012 07:20 PM

Ok Im officially in love with the things I made for my secret pal this month. I hope she is equally in love once she gets it

grammyj 09-11-2012 08:03 PM

Here's a picture of my goodies from Sharon ..inspectorcmm, she made me a Ohio star pot holder, and tissue holder also two pretty pieces of fabric ,pk of safety pins ,two pks of coffee and some really good smelling shampoo.
Thank You So much Sharon !! :) :)

grammyj 09-11-2012 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry forgot to add the picture

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-11-2012 08:23 PM

Sharon did you grow up in Maine? I don't like witches or goblins either.
I still have my troll, it is wearing a baseball outfit and has bright red/orange hair. It is about 45yrs old. Don't know why I used to like it. It is not a very good looking thing. Guess it was the "in" thing.

Nelco 09-11-2012 08:44 PM

Sorry for not letting ya all know who I got the pkg from..It was from 'vanogay'. She sent me a wonderful quilt book "Cut-Loose Quilts" all about crooked blocks. cool fabric, who done it book to read during the chill of the day, and lots of other goodies. I did take a pic but having trouble down-loading it. Have even tryed a different computer.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5504884)
Nelco, you got the pkg, why can't you share who it was from?

marytoddliz 09-11-2012 10:35 PM

I was at PO twice today~ no package, but I did get paid for a job! I get so happy when the money comes in. Although I hate to admit this but I spent that money long before I got it! Bad bad me.

The second time I went was to deliver a package, and I forgot the address! So it is going out tomorrow. I was wondering Anastasia, if your SP could be me so I map quested it! We live Approx 1884 miles apart, I guess I am not your secret pal, Darn!

Anastasia 09-11-2012 10:51 PM

heheh.. sorrrryyy mary.. I didn't get a single thing in the mail.. I was hoping for more blocks from my boomerang swap but nooo.