Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Crafty Darlene 09-14-2012 09:31 AM

Beautiful quilt Teresa!
SP you pkg will be delivered to you today! Just checked and it is in your hometown you should have it waiting for you when you return home from work!

mscupid804 09-14-2012 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5513842)
Teresa, it is gorgeous and you have Onalee to thank for pulling it all together!
As they say, a quilt is a hug that lasts a long time ... so ... ((((HUGS))))

You ALL did a wonderful job on it, thank you {{{all}}}!

Quilty-Louise 09-14-2012 10:20 AM

Teresa,

I am soooo happy that you like your quilt. It was a PLEASURE!!
to be asked to be part of it, and I would not have passed up that
chance for anything in this world.

I KNOW how you feel too, a couple years ago (almost 3 yrs) my
on-line quilting friends from cafemom did the same thing for me.
Since my favorite color is yellow then my quilt was done in yellows
I will post a picture someday in an "album".

You will ALWAYS feel the love and warmth that went into the quilt
every time you see and/or use it. I know that I do.

MANY quilty hugs to you my friend.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5513706)
PLEASE READ:
I rec'd a pkg in the mail today and when I opened it, I found the most beautiful quilt ever that touched my heart in so many ways I can't begin to tell you. I cried like a baby and am still tearing up trying to type this. The love I felt when I held that quilt was the same love I felt when I held my 1st born in my arms for the 1st time. How can 1 person have so many dear friends whom they've never met in person? To have 1 friend you are truly rich, I am so overwhelmed to have so many on this board. My heart-felt love and many thanks go out to all of you who put your heart and soul into making this quilt for me. I am truly Blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend and I love each and every one of you! I am proud to show this board what you all did for me. And I would like to say I have 5 more treatments to go!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362662[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362663[/ATTACH]This was on the back and so was this:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362664[/ATTACH]
Back of the quilt:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362665[/ATTACH]

susansomethings 09-14-2012 10:48 AM

No clues fit...no package yet. I am being patient this month

brenda21 09-14-2012 10:55 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Just received my first box for this month with all sorts of awesome goodies from Hikingquilter. Thank you so much for everything that you sent! I'm trying to rebuild the purple family stash and she sent 5 gorgeous purple and lavender fabrics, 2 patterns, a notepad, journal, gift tags, magnetic photo holder, vintage sock darning egg, treats for Miss Daisy, Smarties for me, hand creme, a cute little container and she made me the most adorable zip up pouch!! Thank you again for all my goodies Karen:thumbup:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362682[/ATTACH]
all of my goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362683[/ATTACH]
gorgeous fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362684[/ATTACH]
adorable handmade pouch
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362685[/ATTACH]
TREATS:cool:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362686[/ATTACH]
all my other goodies!

louiseb50 09-14-2012 11:13 AM

Hello Secret Pal Swappers, just to say my pal's package left out today, who are you? I'll never tell...but your zip code adds up to: 33.....:p...now you figure it out....I enjoyed shopping for you , you made it very easy for me....I hope you have lots of fun opening it and going through everything....:o
Hugs, Louise
From Arkansas

Krystyna 09-14-2012 11:13 AM

Whoooo-hoooooo! Brenda had me this month. Yippperrooooo! I will post pix later ... because now I am covered with grape juice and wearing yellow shorts and that seems to make all the bees in the neighborhood think my well rounded butt is a delicious flower ... must wash and find a bland color to wear. Suffice it to say ... you dog bead fob lovers ... you're out of luck! I am the lucky one!!!

Beeboop71 09-14-2012 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5512669)
I know I'm confusing everyone by not keeping promises to mail, but tomorrow for sure. It would have been today, but I had to wait for glue to dry - it took it's merry time. So for another couple of clues.

Animal name = food name. SP has been quilting for a "lucky #" of years. Frankly, I think SP is on to my clues. Maybe I should try to be more tricky. I did not get to sew unfortunately, but I hope my goodies are liked anyway. There are handmade things, although not what I intended to begin with. Cheers everyone.

It is me :)))) I am certain of it now. My cats name was Oreo and I have been quilting for 7 years (lucky 7). I am really excited now. Hope I can contain myself through the whole weekend. I will be shipping my SP's package out tomorrow as well. Just a few more goodies to buy tonight that I saw this week. This is really a lot of fun!! So happy to be a part of all this excitement!

mizkyp 09-14-2012 11:43 AM

I just sent out my package today.
Clues are a little random, but here you go.
color white, kings and queens, and lastly a farm.

Anastasia 09-14-2012 11:45 AM

*bouncy bouncy* c'moonnnnnnn.. It says it's been "out for delivery" since like 8am.. c'monnnnn DELIVER already. Are you excited? I'm excited for you.. Is like christmas for me toooo and I don't even get the fun of opening it. well I had the fun.. but you know.. I want more fun.. *bouncy* I wonder if my pal is retired or housewoman or whatever so she can get it right away.. hmm.. c'mooonnnnn deliver.