Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

brenda21 09-13-2012 01:23 PM

Mail was just delivered...no packages yet....

Ladybug 1938 09-13-2012 01:53 PM

.. But a pin Cushion, where did you get your pattern for the pin Cushion Rosemary?[/QUOTE]

I sorta made it up, basically all you need to do is fold it in half after you got for of the windows filled ( you only need 4)and together... then fold in half and put pieces in those windows, pulll one more edge together and stuff and then sew it and flatten it and add the other window filling.. Hope that makes sense if not PM me and I will try to explain it better..

Airwick156 09-13-2012 02:10 PM

Verna 2197....Thank you so very much for the secret pal package. I LOVE everything that you put in it. I thought when I opened up the one piece of fabric I was going to laugh so hard that I was going to wet myself...that was the BEST THING ever.....Verna wrapped a REAL LIVE LEMON in a piece of fabric and sent it to me all the way from Tennessee!!! I got the package on Tuesday, the day I go to my sewing group and I took it inside and opened it. She also sent me a bunch of other fabrics :))) and I like all of them too, a note tablet, a quilt of the month quilt pattern that is called Rustling leaves, can't wait to make one of those blocks. :), a little pair of craft scissors,some hand lotion, a pack of safety pins and a package of rotary cutter blades...And she also put in 2 BIG doggie treat bones. My dogs thought they were in dog heaven with those as we give them the little tiny ones. So these were a big treat. Thank you so very much Verna. :)))

skaduzy 09-13-2012 02:13 PM

sp

2 Attachment(s)
First of all , let me say that I mailed my package to my sp today. It is going way west of me and she was my secret pal a while back. We also share something and that is our name.

I finally got something right! I guessed Nelco was my sp by her clues and I was right! I got the neatest package from her yesterday. I am going to try to list everything. Tea made in the town that she lives in, Springfield, Oregon, treats for the Sass, wine glass charms, memo note pads, pattern for wallhanging with cats on it, dust from Oregon (for my collection), hand sanitizer, post-it pad, chocolate caramel Werthers, 2 little containers for sewing notions, homemade hanging towel...very nice. Quilters survival kit with M & M's, silver picture frame, note cards, paperback book that looks real interesting, firestarters (how did she know I had a fireplace?) made in her town, some Jo Ann patterns, fat quarter kitty and patriotic fabric, some charm squares in patriotic fabric, glue stick. Also a postcard of Mt Hood with a nice note on the back. I've been to Mt Rainier but not to Mt Hood.....yet!

Can you believe she got all that into the box! Thanks Nelco. It was a great package and I'll use it all.:thumbup:

brenda21 09-13-2012 02:25 PM

nice package skaduzy!

jaba 09-13-2012 02:45 PM

You're not alone mscupid, I thought she was talking about her pkg. but it is sodamcute too.

reeskylr 09-13-2012 03:34 PM

No package yet for me :) I still want a doggie scissors fob, so I'm going to trap some gnomes in the garden tonight and trade ;)

mizkyp 09-13-2012 04:06 PM

I have my secret pal's package ready for the post office. I'll mail it on my way home from work tomorrow. It has a far way to travel. So anyone on the porch west of me look for it next week.

Lori Peercy 09-13-2012 05:13 PM

You are all so funny! Catching gnomes to trade for a dog fob!!!

SharonAnne 09-13-2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by mizkyp (Post 5512403)
I have my secret pal's package ready for the post office. I'll mail it on my way home from work tomorrow. It has a far way to travel. So anyone on the porch west of me look for it next week.

I'm slightly west of PA, so it has to be me for certain. Finally I guessed my SP.. I was about THE worst 20 questions player in the world when I was a kid. Still am!!!