Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

marytoddliz 08-25-2012 11:37 AM

My husband told me last night no more swaps till I get the quilts made that I have already received... I better get to sewing! LOL, he knows I will just organize my sewing room better so he has no clue how many unfinished projects I actually have going on! I wonder what he would say if I walked into his shop and said OK No more wood till all this is finished and gone! Men~

marytoddliz 08-25-2012 11:38 AM

Congratulations Hav on the new job! I hope it is just what you wanted!

CherylW 08-25-2012 12:19 PM

I'm in for September. Sent Lori my PM. Now to have fun finding things to send in the sewing room.

mscupid804 08-25-2012 12:59 PM

LADIES, go HERE and see my beautiful Stained Glass quilt I just picked up from the quilters! It's on PAGE 3.

Lori Peercy 08-25-2012 07:35 PM

Up to 54 now

lawsonmugs 08-26-2012 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5467097)
My husband told me last night no more swaps till I get the quilts made that I have already received... I better get to sewing! LOL, he knows I will just organize my sewing room better so he has no clue how many unfinished projects I actually have going on! I wonder what he would say if I walked into his shop and said OK No more wood till all this is finished and gone! Men~

Great come back!!!lol

lauriejo 08-26-2012 07:54 AM

You guys always make me smile, I have missed spending time with this group. Sent my PM off to Lori, can't wait to get back in the game.

luvstoquilt 08-26-2012 07:54 AM

Hey, Hav...great news about your job. I hope you will really love it.

Your quilt is really pretty, Teresa

Krystyna, I hope you have signed up...I am hoping you get me so I can try your "Beach Plum" jam!!!

dabbler312 08-26-2012 09:37 AM

Congratulations on the job Hav!!!

That stained glass quilt is beautiful - thank you for sharing.

off subject - spending the afternoon with family and friends - we're going to deepfry jalapino g-olives; garlic cheese curds; dill pickles; green beans; chicken nuggets and onion blossoms -grilling burgers and bratts; cabbage and kale - were tossing bean bags and washers and tipping back a few - what a fun way to spend a summer afternoon - stop by and join us if you're in the neighborhood.

fayzer 08-26-2012 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5467097)

Are you as good at ignoring him as I am my husband? I don't ignore him when it is REALLY important. Some things he just has no say in. LOL