Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Vanogay 09-08-2012 03:31 PM

I've been out of town attending the memorial service for my BIL who passed away last week. I was able to log in tonight at the motel and saw that one of my SP packages had arrived. Glad you liked it Nelco. I mailed packages on my way out of town, and didn't take pictures, so hope you're able to post some. Looks like everyone is starting to get their packages, so will be fun to see what else is coming. We leave for home tomorrow, will be able to check and see if there's a nice package waiting for me.

fayzer 09-08-2012 04:13 PM

Whoa, nice goodies Anastasia! Missus Fear, you really know how to pack a box.

buslady 09-08-2012 05:35 PM

Hoot hoot!! Great pkg. Out of town for weekend, home tomorrow. Cant wait to work on my pkgs.

jaba 09-08-2012 05:54 PM

According to tracking my Sp got her's delivered today. Haven't heard anything, but hope she likes it.

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-08-2012 06:04 PM

Fayzer my favorite color is pink, give me some more clues. PLEEEEASE!

marytoddliz 09-08-2012 07:03 PM

I love how you describe things Anastacia, reminds me of my daughter when she was a teenager and on the phone to her friends! I love you package.

Well I have done more ripping then sewing, so I am ready to take the rest of the night off! I hope one of my packages makes it past the bad weather, but you know that mail man, rain nor snow nor... can't remember the rest~ I think it is time for a glass of wine and a movie~ Happy Sewing

verna2197 09-08-2012 07:58 PM

Just want my 2 SPs to know that I mailed their packages today. They are both heading West of me. 1 is Northwest and the other 1 is Southwest and straight west of me. Depends on what part of the state you live in. Hope you both like what I am sending to you.

Verna2197

Nelco 09-08-2012 08:52 PM

Vanogay
My Condolence to you and your family.

Yes I did take a photo of all the goodies you sent. I just need to find a computer that will let me down load my pics. I love the quilt book. I have been wanting to try some of those ceooked blocks and now I have no excuse.

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5500474)
I've been out of town attending the memorial service for my BIL who passed away last week. I was able to log in tonight at the motel and saw that one of my SP packages had arrived. Glad you liked it Nelco. I mailed packages on my way out of town, and didn't take pictures, so hope you're able to post some. Looks like everyone is starting to get their packages, so will be fun to see what else is coming. We leave for home tomorrow, will be able to check and see if there's a nice package waiting for me.

Anastasia 09-08-2012 08:53 PM

So.. I made a pincushion.. for my swap partner.. am pondering making another.. one hopefully less.. uh.. primitive? looking.. :) Oh swap partner.. do you like pin cushions? I personally enjoy having things to stab when frustrated at things not going well.. and well.. yes Mary, wine helps too :)

Lori Peercy 09-08-2012 09:28 PM

Wow fast packages flying out there! Good job everyone who has mailed already.Don't forget to let me know when you mail and when you get your package!!!!!!!