Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

Krystyna 06-26-2013 02:16 PM

No prob, Mamaskeeto. You can upload to June, too. What a neat quilt! Love the thread painting!

Mamaskeeto 06-26-2013 02:28 PM

Thanks, I did that already. I leave my iPad set to the QB site but not signed in. So I was watching the July post thinking if I should join again when signed in I forgot I was on the July page not the June. Oh we'll no harm done.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6145352)
No prob, Mamaskeeto. You can upload to June, too. What a neat quilt! Love the thread painting!

Cogito 06-26-2013 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 6145226)
Cogito, I have been collecting selvages for a while and have quite a few projects planned for them. Here is some of my collection. Maybe I can send you some if we are partnered in the next few months.

Oh my goodness goodness!! That is a load of selveges. I am salivating. Wanna be my partner! Huh? Huh!

Cogito 06-26-2013 03:29 PM

Mamaskeeto, we have the same last name AND, my grgrgrandma came from Aberdeen, Scotland! :)

Cogito 06-26-2013 03:31 PM

Krisb,
your doll quilt is sew sew cute! Lucky you mamaskeeto! Love the red.

luvstoquilt 06-26-2013 03:33 PM

Cogito you are a fickle femme...already blowing off Krystyna for a few selvages...hmmmm...I have one saved for you anyway...I saved one after I read about using them here. I think it has your name on it!

My internet was down for a whole day and it seems everyone went crazy with the messages...finally caught up!

Glad your leg is the right size again, Krystyna.

Cogito 06-26-2013 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6144475)
I have a million PMs in my inbox and I promise to answer them all ... but I need to get to the doctor this morning. Having weird and sometimes painful swelling in my left leg which I haven't had since I was pregnant and then having menopausal fun. So ... off for medical fun. (NOT)

Krystyna,
hope you are doing better now. Remember, I am a nurse, so it's hard to get out of that mode....if I were closer, I would be ministering to your needs! It's a bit of a drive though from Iowa. You now have a legitimate excuse to sit and keep your leg elevated, guess hubby will have to do the cooking for now. Lol! :)

Cogito 06-26-2013 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 6145454)
Cogito you are a fickle femme...already blowing off Krystyna for a few selvages...hmmmm...I have one saved for you anyway...I saved one after I read about using them here. I think it has your name on it!

My internet was down for a whole day and it seems everyone went crazy with the messages...finally caught up!

Glad your leg is the right size again, Krystyna.

:D :D:D Too funny luvstoquilt! I probably am fickle....BUT, I am not abandoning my nemesis! As a matter of fact I LOVE having multiple partners....uh oh, that sounds a little weird. Well anyway, nothing says I can't make TWO quilts in a month. ;)

BuzzinBumble 06-26-2013 03:51 PM

Oh he should do dishes and vacuuming too you know Cogito. I hope they can fix your leg up Krystyna and that the side effects leave you alone. Didn't realize I spelled your super villain name differently until I read your post, but it is kinda neat that way - closer to your name.

Oh DO decide to join again in July Mamaskeeto! And do it soon before Krystyna makes the partner list.

Sharon, I was starting to wonder where you went. You were missed!

Lynnie25 06-26-2013 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6145442)
Oh my goodness goodness!! That is a load of selveges. I am salivating. Wanna be my partner! Huh? Huh!

InCOGnITO, maybe an Oompah/Ooftah Red White and Black quilty for August huh huh...sending incognito vibes to Krystyna - although they may get washed away across the Pacific