Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

rwquilts 10-24-2012 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5608720)
I have a question about shipping as I am shipping today. Is the 5.30 for the priority mailer including the cost to ship? Or do I include the money for that plus shipping? Thanks.

I already have the mailers. What you're sending is the cost (5.30) to mail them back to you. Thanks for asking

kensington 10-24-2012 10:21 AM

Okay... thanks.

kensington 10-24-2012 01:26 PM

Mine are SHIPPED!!

owlvamp 10-24-2012 04:20 PM

Husband forgot to mail mine yesterday so daughter mailed them today. So mine are on there way.

tealfalcon 10-24-2012 07:11 PM

next set of blocks are almost done...i can't wait to share them tommorow :)

Boop56 10-25-2012 06:05 AM

I will be sending 2 sets of blocks. Cannot get anymore done. I have renter's who are moving out on the 31st of October and I just found some major damage to the property. I had a small deck to pool and they have totally smasked and broken it with sledge hammer and the sledged hammered the purgo that was there. So I had to call the police. My daughter had bought the house 3 years ago. It is right across the street from me. She only lived in it 6 weeks when she was killed in a car accident. It is her 'fiance' who is there with his new girlfreind. They told me 6 months ago they were moving out at the end of October. So when I gave them the final electric bill they went crazy. But it's not like they have no where to go. They have another house they are moving into Nov. 1. See, I am freaking crazy at this point. I wanted to do more sets but you see why I can't. UGHHHHHH

rwquilts 10-25-2012 06:17 AM

Can't wait to see what everyone posts and then sends for this swap. :) I will be watching for the block sets and post when they arrive.

Fraew 10-25-2012 07:07 AM

@Boop56: holey moley!!! And here I am feeling sorry for myself...just got a letter from the IRS and they never say that you've paid too much, here's a check.

I can't imagine what you're going through and have been through with the loss of your daughter and now this drama. Ugh! Best wishes to you and quilty hugs.

javin22 10-25-2012 09:09 AM

Ronda- I sent my blocks yesterday but I forgot to put a return label in the package. Every time I went into the computer room to do that, my husband kept asking me questions and I got distracted. Sorry I forgot that. Do you want me to mail you the address label?

rwquilts 10-25-2012 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by javin22 (Post 5611582)
Ronda- I sent my blocks yesterday but I forgot to put a return label in the package. Every time I went into the computer room to do that, my husband kept asking me questions and I got distracted. Sorry I forgot that. Do you want me to mail you the address label?

No, don't do that. I'll pm you if I need your return address.

Boop, 2 block sets will be perfect! :) Hugs!