Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

Fraew 10-25-2012 01:41 PM

tealfalcon...CUTENESS! Time to beg, borrow and deal!!! He He

QuilterMomma 10-25-2012 01:47 PM

These are so adorable. I knew I shouldn't have looked. I have last years blocks on the wall for my daughter's christmas quilt and I have some spaces that need filled. But I have not time to make blocks to swap I don't think. Then i would have to put this on the back burner again and is one of my UFOs to get done. Geez, will have to see what can do, not committing yet, I have a few days yet. I want some of those.

Fraew 10-25-2012 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5612100)
These are so adorable. I knew I shouldn't have looked. I have last years blocks on the wall for my daughter's christmas quilt and I have some spaces that need filled. But I have not time to make blocks to swap I don't think. Then i would have to put this on the back burner again and is one of my UFOs to get done. Geez, will have to see what can do, not committing yet, I have a few days yet. I want some of those.

Not committing sounds like almost committing to me...you NEED some of these cuties! I know you do. Get that embroidery machine out and whip a set or 2 up tonight...I'll do the same. Let's go, go, go!

QuilterMomma 10-25-2012 03:05 PM

That embroidery machine is busy making ornaments for the craft show coming up in two weeks. I have grandma's sewing machine getting my UFOs done, the longarm has a quilt on it getting done and the coffee pot just does not seem to go off. Then I want to do another one? You sew some tops for me and I can get them done.

Fraew 10-25-2012 03:25 PM

Ok, ok. You win. Just 1 set tonight then? ;)

kensington 10-25-2012 05:28 PM

Okay... who thinks Tealfalcon Should be allowed to make all 6 sets in the SANT SUIT so we can all get one???? Can we vote?

Belfrybat 10-25-2012 05:29 PM

I have been enjoying reading this thread and seeing all your lovely work. Might I play also? I'm very new to the board, but have some great Christmas prints and would love to join with you. I've sent a PM to rwquilts saying I can make 5 sets.

My blocks will be rather simple pieced ones but I think the fabrics blend well and will be pleasing to the eye.

QuilterMomma 10-25-2012 06:24 PM

What do I win? Do I win one of those santa suit blocks? Or maybe the snowmen ones, or etc...... they are all so wonderful. I am stitching up some right now. I have some real pretty redwork designs that I may be able to use. They will go pretty withBelfrybat's simple pieced blocks. I would like that. I think I can get at least three sets done and they new blocks I will mix with my old blocks and then I can get that quilt done for my daughter before she has a tissy when we open up the Christmas quilts in storage. I have such a kick when we do get out the Christmas quilts from storage, they all argue who is going to get what and every year they say when I move out, I get this one no this one, we are short some mom. So I have to get busy.

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5612284)
Ok, ok. You win. Just 1 set tonight then? ;)

rwquilts 10-25-2012 06:58 PM

Welcome Belfrybat! Happy to have you join us! Got your pm...

QuilterMomma, pm me if you're joining us...would love to have you if you have the time. :)

QuilterMomma 10-25-2012 09:11 PM

I will get there, I have one set done and I have a wall hanging about done. Started second set. It is called Tranquility. Wondering if I know what that means for sure but it is pretty. Good thing I kept my grandmas old singer so I can work and embroidery at same time.