Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

urgodschild2 11-13-2012 02:40 PM

I am already at the door with my sleeping bag. It's good to be first. Open Open Open.

tracibug 11-13-2012 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok... I had suspected signing up for this might kill me and it was close. Despite the best efforts of an Italian intern wandering around my house for days in barely more than his bikini underwear.

Here is my last block. Can't wait to get them back. I may actually get it put together for Christmas!!

I will apologize now if my points do not all match. I trimmed minimally so as not to change size, the seasoned ladies know far better how to make adjustments than I do. And if you get one of my blocks, please feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas, I surely can use any help I can get.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]376403[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 11-13-2012 03:54 PM

I will take them only if that Italian Intern is in his bikini undies and has the body to match that bravery.:D (Don't worry, I am happily married and would not train another one, just had to notice the comment)

QuilterMomma 11-13-2012 03:55 PM

Who said we would be sleeping? We will be tormenting her on the door step, and watch that Italian walk around the neighborhood harrasing the neighbors.

rwquilts 11-14-2012 08:13 AM

You girls are gonna look interesting outside the boardroom from DH's work, which he's graciously reserved just for me for all day Saturday to swap these guys! LOL! Sleeping bags, Italian streakers...not to mention anxious quilter girls? It would certainly liven things up...he's in Home Healthcare and Hospice. I got quite a chuckle this morning! :):)

I have received packages from Pink Lady, Dottie Dodge, Let's Quilt & Pink Lotus! Thank you's to everyone and an extra one for Pink Lotus! :) The sewing room is getting really, really full now! I'm allowing a couple more days for packages to trickle in since I'm not swapping til Saturday, and because of Veteran's Day. I think we're almost there girlfriends!

rwquilts 11-14-2012 08:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376506[/ATTACH]

Here are Dotie Dodge's blocks. She asked if I would post pictures for her. They are extremely well made! Perfect size and points...heavenly for sure! :)

owlvamp 11-14-2012 08:27 AM

Those sure are some pretty blocks. The candy jar was is really neat. We sure are going to have a very beautiful quilt when finished with all these wonderful blocks. :)

jaba 11-14-2012 08:29 AM

They are gorgeous! Really like that winter scene and the chocolate is to die for!! That's the one you just want to "hug" .....all mine, nope don't share.

Mariposa 11-14-2012 10:06 AM

We can handle the extra folks at my place when things get full! ;)

Fraew 11-14-2012 10:31 AM

Wow! More beautiful blocks. :thumbup: