Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/woman-s-favorite-things-funky-swap-sign-up-closes-august-15th-t187521.html)

RedGarnet222 06-03-2012 08:16 AM

LOL The things we do for quilting, quiltermomma... Such inventive people we are.

Hi jdugas and ms grace! I got your blocks yesterday! How nice they are. I will show a pic of the ones that weren't shown soon. Gotta photograph them first.

QuilterMomma 06-03-2012 01:28 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ok, here is what I have. I only made one of each. As soon as I know which ones we want to exchange, will make the rest. I so should be sewing up my batik blocks and boom blocks, but had to do that poodle skirt so got side tracked for sure. Will check for comments so I know what to make. I thought these were so pretty. I want to try this shopping flamingo design I bought and the paris poodle shopping one as well. Better get moving on it. Whitle it is stitching, I will shop for fabrics for the boom blocks and pick a design for batik blocks.

QuilterMomma 06-03-2012 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have not put them int he 6.5 blocks yet, can't find ruler and everything else is put away at moment for making skirt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339707[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 06-03-2012 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the beach emb rellas. Sitting at beach enjoying a best friend, what we all could use.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339708[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 06-03-2012 02:56 PM

Oh quiltermomma, I love the beach one. A friend, a definite favorite of a woman!! The others are super cute too.:)

RedGarnet222 06-03-2012 03:22 PM

Uh oh... I love them all! I think whichever ones you choose will be great quiltermomma! Although I do agree with judith on the beach freinds one. So cute! Please make sure you are using all cotton though. (sorry... I had to say it)

QuilterMomma 06-03-2012 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is there anything else? Of course they are on cotton, I even made the poodle skirt out of cotton in case I need to cut it up and use it. It is a kona cotton pink. Here is a flamingo I could do. [ATTACH=CONFIG]339750[/ATTACH]I may end up with so many extra blocks have to make two if I keep this up.

RedGarnet222 06-03-2012 05:22 PM

Dang it is tough to be the hostess... LOL!

Love that flamingo! It reminds me of walking to school when I was a kid.

QuilterMomma 06-03-2012 05:46 PM

Of course it is tough, just like being a mom. It is so fun to keep us kids in line. I think for some color on our quilts, I am going to do the flamingo shopping lady.
I will do the beach scene on the pink "cotton". I am going to trade the lady w/dog blocks I have cut out and ready to border, just have to sew them.

Ms Grace 06-04-2012 04:56 AM

QuilterMomma,
All the designs are great. I LOVE the flamingo. I have always had a soft spot for them:thumbup: