Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/woman-s-favorite-things-funky-swap-sign-up-closes-august-15th-t187521.html)

ssnare 06-07-2012 11:27 AM

I love the beach scene with the 2 chairs. I also like the fan, the old time shoe. What other swap are you talking about, when you say the fall swap?

QuilterMomma 06-07-2012 12:43 PM

Yes, Red is hosting a fall theme swap and they have twisted my arm so hard had to join that one. They also are twisting my arm to do the farm and wonky log cabin in fall. I think the wonky log cabin will go well with the fall theme. Would be fun to put the two together into one quilt depending on how large you wanted it. That is my idea at this time.

Robbi24 06-07-2012 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5263437)
Is there anything else? Of course they are on cotton, I even made the poodle skirt out of cotton in case I need to cut it up and use it. It is a kona cotton pink. Here is a flamingo I could do. [ATTACH=CONFIG]339750[/ATTACH]I may end up with so many extra blocks have to make two if I keep this up.

Me. Me I want the flamingo, please please lol (I love them, have several for my yard) and all the other items are great.

QuilterMomma 06-07-2012 03:11 PM

I have the flamingos all done. I bet Red sees that you want on a list for them. If not, now she sees this post. Flamingo for Robbi24

QuilterMomma 06-07-2012 03:12 PM

I would love to do them all but we are on a limit of only 4 sets since Red does not want to be so overwhelmed by our eagerness.

RedGarnet222 06-08-2012 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Robbi24 (Post 5272393)
Me. Me I want the flamingo, please please lol (I love them, have several for my yard) and all the other items are great.

Hi Robbi!,
I hope you join us and share your blocks if you can. :~)

QuilterMomma 06-08-2012 07:25 AM

I have the flamingos done completely (6.5 x 9.5), the beach scene stitched out but need to add border so it looks a bit better so will be 9.5" square, I think, have the ladies blocks, 1 set, cut out and ready to sew. Was not sure if I should do two sets of the funky ladies or do something else. I love all the victorian designs and can do those but also thought might be fun to do flowers and use up some of the left over floral fabrics I have. i have some designs that toile flowers and then can put florals around and frame them. They will end up being 6.5" square. Have to think about it. otherwise could take my floral scraps and piece them into a block. Oh what wonderful things you can do with this swap. yes, I am stacking mine on the side here to go with the wonderful blocks that are going to be exchanged. I am so excited about this one. how can anyone resist this swap.

RedGarnet222 06-08-2012 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5271961)
I love the beach scene with the 2 chairs. I also like the fan, the old time shoe. What other swap are you talking about, when you say the fall swap?

Hi Sherry,
Are you thinking of joining up? Love to have you.

ssnare 06-08-2012 01:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I thought I already joined this swap. My first set was the butterflies. My second set is 3 D pinwheels with ladybugs on them. Below is a picture.

QuilterMomma 06-08-2012 02:48 PM

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo very pretty!!!!!:thumbup: