Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 107 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1960

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Ok now I am really worried, that is not what I sent you. ???
    o t
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    I got my pkg yesterday! Just getting the pic posted now. Thanks Wardy!! I love it and the scissors and beads are just what I need! the pockets will be so handy to keep things together in!Attachment 403941
    ​Jan

Blog Entries
    So...i just looked at the profiles of everyone on the lizt, making zure i have something in the right color for everyone. Boy, you people play your cards close to the chest. Not much of a hint in those profiles on your favorite colors. You make it hard. I love when i can go to a profile and find out what you like. Where i live, we don't have civil war fabs, im not sure what they look like. Im a bright in your face type of color, and beachy and kitty. I love brights and jeweltones. Anything is good for me. I like it all. Soooooo.....if you have nothing to do, add your fav colors to your profile.

Wardy, don't worry about that package. It came from me. Rhonda's been so busy and she got us mixed up. I got yer package today and will post a picture as soon as I can. Got a lace Easter egg, very pretty - a measuring tape, a checkbook cover and a itsy-bitsy 1/2" squares sewn together to make a book mark. My eyes were crossed thinking about making that!! Picture of it coming, I promise.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Im done and ready to ship,just need a partner.

Blog Entries
    I just know I sent out two TWO pkgs LOL one went to England and one to Vanogay!! I hope they get straightened out. did I send them to the same person? I hope not! How embarrassing to be the hostess and the one who messes up!! LOL Oh well laugh and move on!! Wardy just make sure you let me know when you get your pkg so I now we are okay again.

Well, I finished a pouch and something else. My partner needs to like cats, dairy cows, and khaki green because I may not be able to get anything else done. I can probably send to the UK if necessary.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    fox I am sure your partner will love whatever you send.

Blog Entries
    Fox, me, me, me, over here, i like kitties, and any thing else you'd love to send to me.
    Did you see my hand up, me jumping up and down, me, me, me!!!!!!.

Having fun here, hope everyone else is too. Off to make some more scrappy gifties.
    'Cept of course, they dont look scrappy.

Rhonda, if my partner doesn't like it she has my full permission to regift it (like sending it to Lynnie.)

Lynnie, you need to have a talk with the random pairing genie!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Ill take it!!! You got a deal. I make things for everyone. The only person who ver made me anything was my grandma, shes gone 30 yrs now. So,,, i get my gifties from all you.

Page 107 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 157 ... LastLast