Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 118 of 196 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1955

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Blog Entries

2nd scrap swap sign up - we need more players!!

Here we go again~! get ready get set aaaaand go sew!!!!
    We need more players!!!!

Okay here is our List!!
    Your partner is the person listed with your name.
    1 and 2 are partners/ 3 and 4 are partners etc.

1.lynnie
    2.Bbemerald

3.Scrappy Grace

Let me know if you have any allergies or if you can mail international or not.

Gifties and goodies can be anything small you can think of made with scraps!!
    You can send quilt blocks / scraps if your partner would like them/hotpads / bowl cozies/cup cozies/ tablemat/small tablerunner/mugrug/coasters/doll quilt/or anything else you can think of!!

You may mail whenever you are ready. Preferably by the mail date of April 21.

If you have a problem with your buddy as in can't mail international and I missed that just let me know and I will fix it.

Rhonda, you can sign me up.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries

2nd scrap swap sign up - we need more players!!

We need more players!!!!

Okay here is our List!!

1.lynnie
    2.Bbemerald

3.Scrappy Grace
    4.Foxflower

You can send quilt blocks / scraps if your partner would like them/hotpads / bowl cozies/cup cozies/ tablemat/small tablerunner/mugrug/coasters/doll quilt/or anything else you can think of!!

If you have a problem with your buddy as in can't mail international and I missed that just let me know and I will fix it.

Blog Entries
    Definately keep it scrappy!

Blog Entries
    Last night I had an idea that I would like to color coordinate my crumbs some how. After much thinking, this is what I came up with. Now I don't want to use them
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

No don't change a thing. I like it and if you like it, it is all that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Grace View Post
    Here's my next scrappy that I'm starting. What do you think? Too scrappy or should I do all the neutral colors the same??
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Grace View Post
    Last night I had an idea that I would like to color coordinate my crumbs some how. After much thinking, this is what I came up with. Now I don't want to use them

Hahahaha Indeed do not use them. It looks like that is their purpose. Very cute! Nice Pfaff too.
    Anna Quilts

Very cute. Pretty soon you'll have too many for the jars and have to use them anyway
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Ronda is this for April? I thought I was already assigned a partner for April vanogay. Is this for next month May?
    As normal I must have missed something or not missed it but just not processed it. Duhhhh By the way my DD and SIL, missionaries in Africa, had a baby boy yesterday. So do I have an excuse to be out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    We need more players!!!!

Okay here is our List!!

1.lynnie
    2.Bbemerald

3.Scrappy Grace
    4.Foxflower

Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Hahahaha Indeed do not use them. It looks like that is their purpose. Very cute! Nice Pfaff too.
    Thanks, she's a 1954 and sews like a dream

Page 118 of 196 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 128 168 ... LastLast