Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 122 of 191 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 121 122 123 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1910

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Blog Entries
    Super cute bag Wardy made you Rhonda!

yep, very nice bag!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    cant wait to see what other goodies everyone comes up with. its like christmas, seeing what everyone gets.

Hi!
    I just came back from a weeks stay with my sister to be with her and the family because BIL had a heart attack. He had the attack April 6 and woke up yesterday April 17 from sedation. We were told to expect bad news but he is all there and the neurological tests show normal. It is a miracle! Thank you for all the prayers.God is good. His body took a beating and he will most likely have some medical issues, possible ongoing dialisis and toe amputation in particular, and will need time for rehabilitation.He still can not move much but that is expected to improve.
    Anna Quilts

Cute items everyone made! I received my scrappy gifts from vanogay and really like it. She made me 2 place mats/table toppers with pannels of Lee and the Generals Confederate States. It is all framed and backed in beautiful dark brown civil war fabric that has rows of tiny creme stars. She also made me the cutest fabric ring. Thank you vanogay! I have your scrappy gift made and just need to package and get it out the door which I hope will be soon now I am back. Thank you for swapping with me. I really like the gifts! You obviously took some time to find what to send to just me. Please feel free to post pictures if you have any handy. My camera is broke and I am dependend on DH for pictures for now.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    just made a big lace emb. snowflake and a lace reindeer with moving front and back legs, really pretty.
    if you were in the ornament swap with me and me as your partner, would you like that as a swap giftie????please let me know as im planning on making my swap partners gifts soon...Christmas is coming

I have never done an ornament swap but think I would like it. Sounds classic and pretty.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    thanks, theyre very pretty. this year will make year three or four we do it. its a load of fun. hope we have one again this yr. im sure we will, it was very succrssful

Blog Entries
    anyone receiving some nice swap gifts???
    im ready for the next swap. when does it begin??

Not yet, Lynnie. Bet there'll be a bunch received this week.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 122 of 191 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 121 122 123 132 172 ... LastLast