Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

ohh that sounds so cool. I could do a wine theme! can't drink it but sure can enjoy looking at it whistfully
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Mine is coming along. It should be ready in plenty of time. I am ready to do my pieced border. Should be able to start the hand quilting early next week. Rhonda, I will let you know as soon as it is complete.
    Last edited by Aurora; 10-08-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Mine is coming along. It should be ready in plenty of time. I am ready to do my pieced border. Should be able to start the hand quilting early next week. Rhonda, I will let you know as soon as it is complete.
    Thanks Aurora

Blog Entries
    I read back through the rules. I see that I said I would post addresses 5 days before the mail date. Don't nkow what I was thinking. I am going to wait and post addresses on Oct 31. so anyone who needs those 5 days to work will have time.

Blog Entries
    MKT, That is a fun WH. You really kept us guessing with the red shoes! Would look great in my studio.
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
    MKT, That is a fun WH. You really kept us guessing with the red shoes! Would look great in my studio.
    peace
    How far back must i go to see the red shoes?
    i expect to have mine done in good time! Just need to sew around the appliqué and then sandwich, quilt, etc. will move right along!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Just a couple pages back -- you'll see pictures of an adorable dog and the clever red shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    How far back must i go to see the red shoes?
    i expect to have mine done in good time! Just need to sew around the appliqué and then sandwich, quilt, etc. will move right along!

Blog Entries
    What if I can't decide which one??
    I love Amy Bradley's sun bathing penguins, and the party fish and now the chicks.
    Maybe in the morning.....
    Debbie
    Machine It

I am now very worried about my fall darker colored wall hanging. Its not all exciting and fun like those are! if I have time I am making another one. I went serious I guess.. great table mat not sure about wall hanging now.. argh!!! those are so pretty!!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Hey, la brat! Good morning! Maybe someone has the perfect place for a darker more serious wall hanging.. Like for instance on the north wall of my "sitting room, living room soon-to-be quilting extension "room. My colors are all fall colors, so that's a match, too. Raisin , Aubergine, chocolate raspberry is the color for the lower segment of the walls. Pollen grains is the official name for the upper walls. This is not to be confused with the latte' colored walls in the family room ( just thru the " Golden Arches".) i don't consider my wh as Light hearted, while not as heavy as War and Peace, nor is it particularly dark, but very autumnal. We usually get a nice mix of points of view. That's part of the suspense and fun!
    I will be going to dallas in early November to see my ddaughter, my someday dgd, my current and always dgd and my dson, ddil and expected in May, dgc of unspecified gender. Early reports are leaning toward boy, but as we all know, those reports are easily wrong. I will only be gone 2 weeks this time. Back in plenty of time to go to my sister's for turkey day! I will take my ipad since I am now lost without it.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast