Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #10

Quote Originally Posted by mimim View Post
    Mary, your blocks for Jane's quilt are really lovely. It will be a beautiful quilt.
    Your insurance check is here and will be going out in tomorrow's mail. yea!
    Oh, Barbara, thank you so much! That brightens my day. I received a call from my credit card today and my card has been hacked. They caught it early but.... Anyway, to know that there are people as honest as yourself helps reaffirm my faith in mankind.

Mary

Mary, I am sorry to hear about your credit card. I received your fabric today and I am planning some of my blocks.

This group is so great. I am the leader in another group and someone has not sent my row and someone else's row since Feb. and we are really having a lot of problems.

Sherry, I worried about that happening, too. I am sorry to hear your row is missing. I was very careful with everyones rows to keep all the items together with the addresses. I had already told my family, "If something happens to me, please check my sewing room for envelopes of quilt blocks and send them to the address with them."

I hope to finish Barbara's this week and then I won't have to worry for a while.

Yvonne, I could only get 1 photo uploaded--but at least you can see a part of the row. Hope you like it.
    Sherry, yes we are a great group--after all, we are perfect 10's. Sorry you're not having a good experience with the others. This has been so much fun for me.

Name:  may 2013 058.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  1.84 MB

Blog Entries
    Barbara it's adorable...can't WAIT to see the rest of it! The little owl is so cute and the guitar is a clever touch and the sleepy window...love it all!

Mary...hope your credit card company caught it early. Awful isn't it that people have nothing better to do with their time than to make life miserable for others?

Sherry I, also,worried about that at the beginning and I'm sorry that it happened after all the work you put into that row. Maybe it will still show up (I hope, I hope, I hope)

Jane when it arrives I'll let you know.

Yvonne

Yvonne, a little explanation which I also wrote in your notepad---
    That guitar belongs to Elvis, who was a native Mississippian. And I now live about 6-8 miles from Graceland. I thought it was nice of him to leave it by the bait shop for you.

mimim that is so cute.

Blog Entries
    And I'll just imagine that after the bait shop opens there'll be a peanut butter and banana sandwich inside waiting for me as well......right???????????? LOL

Barbara, that is so cute! Everyone has done such amazing work. I feel so blessed to have been in this group.

Mary

Jane, Yvonne's quilt is on its way. The receipt says eta is thurs. Have fun with it!

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast