Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #7

Yes the machine embroidery sounds nice. You can do what ever you like with the squares. I guess I would just like to have the sashing between the rows maybe not so much between the blocks. I hope this helps. Be looking in the mail for Ruths row. I finished early cause I'm leaving for Florida for 3 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Three weeks, sunshine and fun, you taking me? The cold and snow is not any fun.

Ok, will do some fun stuff then. I wish I could draw it out like Whigrose so I can have a better plan, just can't seem to make myself do that.

Anna, I am sure it is wonderful and looks awesome. You do nice work and it is much appreciated.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Just a double check on everyone, how are your rows coming along? I know Anna is done and moving to the next, how about everyone else? Our mailing deadline is coming up.

Ah, um, right, the row. Gotta scared, don't I? ;-)

Finished one row (another group) and sent it off earlier this week. Finishing up my blocks now for the monthly block swap so those can get into the mail on Saturday. Then it's 2+ weeks to play with Anna's wonderful little row. I did play with some ideas a while back but when I drew it out I was horribly disappointed - so I may go to plan B. Still hoping to make my idea work; being Irish, I'm as stubborn as my eyes are green and tenacious is my middle name so I'm not giving up just yet.

How's everyone else doing?

best,
    d
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Blog Entries
    I am running into so many ideas of what to do that I can't decide. How do you draw it all out. For some reason it won't jump onto the paper. How do you take the idea in head and get it on the paper? I am muddling thru. Pulling patterns and such to see what I may want to do. Wanted to do one way then thought about it and not sure is perfect enough. Found some nice sandy fabric for the beach but then had to let daughter use if for her quilt. Then had some other fabric, not sure is blue water enough. Oh the decisions, I am in anguish over it. I still have the other one to do as well.

Don't over think it. I am sure it was fine and i will love it. Have fun!

As for how I am doing. I need DH still to take a picture of Beth's row but then I hope to have it out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
    Ah, um, right, the row. Gotta scared, don't I? ;-)

Finished one row (another group) and sent it off earlier this week. Finishing up my blocks now for the monthly block swap so those can get into the mail on Saturday. Then it's 2+ weeks to play with Anna's wonderful little row. I did play with some ideas a while back but when I drew it out I was horribly disappointed - so I may go to plan B. Still hoping to make my idea work; being Irish, I'm as stubborn as my eyes are green and tenacious is my middle name so I'm not giving up just yet.

How's everyone else doing?

best,
    d
    Anna Quilts

Woohoo! Just finished up the other quilting commitment and have it all packaged and ready for tomorrow's mail.

You know what that means? It's Annaquilts TIME!! Putting on my thinking cap, making a list of all the possibilities then to narrow it down and draw it out - or, or...

:-)
    d
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Blog Entries
    or or what? Now how does this process work? I guess I am going to hav eto do some drawing. Now where did I put that pencil?

Picture time QuilterMomma

Here they are! I hope you like it Beth. I opted for making a small spacer block in the middle and giving these long bodied animals a more rectangle block. It looked better to me then trying to stuff them in a 12 in. square. I also used some batiks like you had with your blocks.I did break away from the stars by making one drunkards patch block as it really called for that block. Atleast in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 01-11-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Oh I just love those hippos!!!!!!! That was one she really liked! Great idea to put in the hut. I am going to keep my put for the perfect dashing for between the rows. It is awesome!

Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast