Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 128 of 391 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 127 128 129 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    NOT ME!!!!....I would have shared it with you Mcdaniel, but now you ratted me out so......
    Terri, nevermind...Pat is sharing.
    Happy Quilting.

Quote Originally Posted by catjo View Post
    hmmmm my secret santa package was delivered on the 9th, but haven't heard from anything either. Now it has me wondering. Maybe they are waiting to open it.
    Reveal Day is Dec 9th. Time is still to be decided.
    If you don't know if your person has rec'd their package yet, just send me a PM and I'll let you know.

Remember....PLEASE let me know when you send/receive!
    ALSO....MAKE SURE YOU MARK YOUR PACKAGE ! Put SECRET SANTA on the package somewhere!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I started putting stuff in the box tonight, oops had to get a bigger one. Didn't even have room to wrap everything in Xmas paper. Hope she won't mind, just wanted to get everything in there. Got it all taped up, forgot any chocolate, no room anyway, soooooo secret santa receiver, sorry I won't be sending you chocolate. You'll have to go to the candy shop. I'm mailing tomorrow so you're going to have it to look at for a very long time.

hehhe so I got 4 packages in the mail today and well cause it was my birthday I was all excited, and one of them said secret PAL.. and no name.. so I was afraid to open it so I had to hunt down to make sure it wasn't actually my secret santa so I got to tear into it.. yay me! hehe.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

so, if its not already to late, i could give also a small update to my wish list.
    Last three weeks where so exciting, because we learned that we got pregnant Im now into week seven, therefore I have to sew a lot of baby stuff into the near future and therefore i need a lot of powerfull coloured fabrics but without big special baby motivs, or maybe other helpful things for the first baby.

However, if you already send or fixed the parcel, im sure it will be a great Secret Santa also!
    This info is also to share the good news

So, please keep the fingers crossed, till week twelve as a minimum, that everything will go on well

Congratulations, Winnona. First babies are so nice - and what an eye opener!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    A quick thank you to all here who have welcomed me to Secret Santa.

I have not been sewing for almost 3 years due to a number of stressful events. I would still fondle fabric and buy a very few pieces, but my mojo was gone.

Since joining SS I have made my giftee 3 items in the last week, as well last night after work I made a rag baby blanket out of stash. It is running through the wash cycle for a second time right now. I am going to a baby shower after work today and decided not to go in on the group gift certificate yesterday afternoon.

There are snippets of fabric and bits of thread all over my house. Yeah! My sewing mojo is back.

Thank you ladies.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is on his way to UVic.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
    A quick thank you to all here who have welcomed me to Secret Santa.

I have not been sewing for almost 3 years due to a number of stressful events. I would still fondle fabric and buy a very few pieces, but my mojo was gone.

Since joining SS I have made my giftee 3 items in the last week, as well last night after work I made a rag baby blanket out of stash. It is running through the wash cycle for a second time right now. I am going to a baby shower after work today and decided not to go in on the group gift certificate yesterday afternoon.

There are snippets of fabric and bits of thread all over my house. Yeah! My sewing mojo is back.

Thank you ladies.
    YIPPPPEEEE!!!!! have fun!

I have THREE gifts to make as well as lots of mug rugs and TWO quilts (a full size and a twin) And build the machine quilt frame so I can get them quilted...
    On top of all that, I have to clear out my storage room completely because we are starting the renovations on the front bathroom making it ADA accessible... ahhhh what am I going to do with all this shtuff!!!!... two sewing machines a 8ft x 4 ft. chalkboard, boxes of books!!!!! Walls have be moved to accomplish the end results

Dear santa,,leting you know i have been a verry good girl this year,,,,,,so here is my wish list,,,buttons,siscors,,buttons,laces,ricrac,,fabr ic,in purples,,,,,yellows,,,collecting,reds,blacks,and whites for sons quilt,buttons,patterns,,i love cats,and horses,,,pincou,,,books,mugrugs,threads,hoops homemade goodies,old movies,in black and white,iam whating one specail thing,,,,,,,if you happen to find one cheap,,,,A 15-15,OR 15.5-15.5. SQ RULER,,OHHHHH YEAH I LIKE BUTTONS,,LOL,,THANK YOU SANTA
    Sherrie

Out again!! Got 2 more fat quarters for my SS, and some_________________..I really wish I had gotten more of the _________________ for myself!! May have to go out and get some more..I also found the cutest _________. Tomorrow off I go to Hancocks to look for more goodies!!

Page 128 of 391 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 127 128 129 138 178 228 ... LastLast