Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 138 of 157 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

What a wonderful set of gifts from Kathleen (Vanogay)! There is a small blanket for my dog Jackson (not pictured, he's snuggling with it), a needlepoint ornament kit, a personal quilt registry booklet (great idea!), a package of green tea (yay!), a beautiful embroidered pin tin (with some tins and a needle), flat butterfly pins (double yay!), some trail mix (yummy!), a GIANT spool of white thread (yippee!!!!), a super fun Christmas fat quarter, the cutest little tea timer, and a lovely table runner, complete with Santa! And finally, maybe my favorite thing, is a tiny bell ornament that has the most wonderful tone to it. I'm going to put it on my tree right now

Also, Jackson thoroughly enjoyed ripping up all the wrapping paper. It's kind of his thing

Thanks again, Kathleen! I loved every inch of these gifts! Merry Christmas!
    Attached Images Attached Images

- Kim

kimkolbquilts.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Oh and I forgot about the picture box and the "Purple Thang" I have heard about that for years but have never seen one - now I have one ... this may sound bad , but know I want to go sew something wrong just so I can test drive the seam rippers Pics coming

If you've been in the corner with Dreamer....I don't think you will have a problem sewing something wrong.....ROFL
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Alisonquilts you are such a wonderful Secret Santa. It is almost as if you snuck into my sewing room and read my wish list. Thank you very much for wornderful and toughtful presents. I was like a little child tearning the wrapping paper and the ribon to get to my presents. My kids and husband laughed at the sight of me digging into the goodies. You rock!
    Name:  IMG_1072.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  486.0 KB
    I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me
    The sun in the sky, the water surrounds me
    I'll win now but sometimes I'll lose
    I've been battered, but I'll never bruise

Thank you leiladylei54

I am on vacation, but brought my package with me. I got so much wonderful stuff, almost like my secret pal knew what I needed. My daughter took my drink cup, and my secret pal sent me a new one, hubby is sick, she sent tea. Thank you for everything. You were a super secret pal.
    Pat Waters

Senior Member Chester the bunny's Avatar
    To btiny36... My cup overfloweth...
    Thank you so much for the most amazing box of goodies. Only another quilter would know how much I appreciate everything in the box. You sent me not only scraps which are my favorite, but extra FQ's and some Loralie fabric...one I don't have from her collection.
    Thank you so much for the cat treats and brush..I'm going to use it on Skeeter tonight because he loves to be brushed, Scooter, not so much.
    Also in the box:
    A beautiful Christmas ornament
    A seam ripper that I've never seen before
    Chocoalte treats to eat and drink
    A bag pattern
    Long tweezers and a pin tin
    And best of all....a roll of toilet embroidered toilet paper that says "Sew Sew Sew, only stopping to Go Go Go"

Travelinggramma
    thanks so much for your wonderful secret santa package. I love it all, from the fabric you chose, to the notepads, scissors, booklets, pattern and of course the most important ..tins of chocolate
    thanks so much
    karen

i got 2 little rag quilts for the boys soap, little note pads, fq's, some patterns, little footsie slippers, an emery board, a square up ruler, a book, a little box for bobbins, a little cup & saucer pin cushion..and a hotpad...I LOVE IT ALL.........thank you sooooo much Michelle (Tothill) xoxo

Blog Entries
    Ok as promised here are the pics Name:  Secret Santa 1.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  35.2 KBName:  secret santa 2.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  30.0 KBName:  secret santa 3.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  35.2 KBName:  secret santa 4.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  41.7 KB
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    thank you Lori from Minnesota - love everything!! I ate one Pearson's chocolate yummmmmmmm - here are some pics

If life gives you lemons, make a margarita.

Ok, I'm going to admit, that I did open the package early. I opened it at 7:15pm because the kids wanted to help Nana open it. Their bedtime is 7:30 and we try not to delay it. So, I did open it a bit early. Sowwy...

I want to thank everyone, especially for the pot of gold. Wished it was real gold! lol
    Again, thank you everyone, sooo much!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamagal View Post
    Myrna-CajenQuilter2 Thank you so much for all of my presents!! I am overwhelmed!!! You and I are very much alike. You picked beautiful fat quarters, my favorite authors, favorite music and even remembered Jack my Lab!! You even knew I have trouble choosing colors!! What a fantastic Christmas for me. Just goes to show that a Bamagal and and LSU gal CAN work well together!! Thanks so much!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Hope you get home soon.

Mary Jane
    Mary Jane I am sooo glad you liked every thing. I had so much fun putting everything together for you. Enjoy my BAMA friend..... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. I will be home on Dec 22nd. Can't get here soon enough.....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Annthreecats you are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much. Lil man is playing, doggies are in heaven.

You are welcome!! You deserve it ( wish it was a pot of real gold!! ).
    LADYBUG

I've been trying to upload pics, but it keeps giving me "upload failed"

ohhhhhhh u b in BIG twuble missy!!!! If you're not careful, next year you won't be allowed to open til the next day lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    Ok, I'm going to admit, that I did open the package early. I opened it at 7:15pm because the kids wanted to help Nana open it. Their bedtime is 7:30 and we try not to delay it. So, I did open it a bit early. Sowwy...

I want to thank everyone, especially for the pot of gold. Wished it was real gold! lol
    Again, thank you everyone, sooo much!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Leota!!! What fun it was to open all the gifts in my box!!!! You sent stuff so perfect for me!!! I got a pattern for a beautiful quilt, my puppy got a dog bone treat, my kitties got pounce treats, I got CHOCOLATE!!!, a tape meausure, quilting needles, 4 beautiful fat quarters, a mug (for drinking my tea) a book (by Anne Bourondi), vanilla scented soap petals, a beautiful (and very meaningful) candle holder, some cookies (wrapped in bubble wrap and not one broke!!!) and some fun socks!!!
    What a great secret santa you were!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will upload a picture in a minute.
    Thanks,
    Shawna

Glad you liked it, Terri....thanks for hosting this.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

What a wonderful ,fun box I received froom Happy Tails in Nova Scotia ! 1st thing I pulled out if the box was doggie treats for "Shadow" . He scarfed down a couple of those and sat beside and waited until I opened everything else to see if he got more !! I got fabric, magazines, air freshners, jewelry, note pad, stationery, picture frame, Holiday embroidered towel, holiday ornaments, kitchen magnet. etcccccccccccccccc ! Wendy, thank you sew much. May you have a blessed Christmas and joyous New Year ! Sara
    Take a deep breath, Give it to God, and smilingly carry-on ! I pray for peace in your life and mine. Sara

THANK YOU Cheryl McGee (aka mcgeeca)! You did outstanding!
    I love all the batiks, the Christmas fabric, the fat quarter bundle, THE STENCILS! chocolate kisses, seam ripper (can't have enough!) needles, needle threaders, tracing wheel, sticky tags! The kids all love their snacks! The bell, lotion & the COWBOY BOOT PANEL! Where ever did you find that?? I've been wanting to make that pattern for years!! Thank you so much! Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Blog Entries
    My SS...Nancy/Chewboo sent everything on my list!!! The fabrics are awesome, I don't have them. Love the oramament so very pretty. I got a great new mug,tea and a mug warmer (always wanted one) YEH!!!!! Love everything thanks so much Nancy. Merry Christmas!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails View Post
    ohhhhhhh u b in BIG twuble missy!!!! If you're not careful, next year you won't be allowed to open til the next day lmfao
    I know it was bad, but the twins have been wanting me to open the present every day. I told them they had to wait. Momma told them it was bedtime and I told her that I was going to open the package with them, so that's why I opened it 45 min early. Can't disappoint the kids, can I?

Thank you Cynthia (Txstitches)...love, love, love everything! Especially the scraps & the big scratch pad...a little elf must have told you how much paper I go through coming up with different things to make with all the scraps! Hiding the chocolate in the basket...maybe hubby won't see it! Thank you again!

Blog Entries
    Terri you deserve a pot of gold! Thanks so much for hosting. Those grands are beautiful.
    Happy Quilting.

Thanks SS. I know you are from Melrose, NY, but you didn't sign the lovely card inside! I tried taking a picture, but my camera quit on me after I took pics of the quilt I finished today! Yeah, will post those later. Anyway, I got a Sew-E-Z Fingerthing, some quilting magazines, can can of basting spray(I really wanted to try this stuff) a double diamond ruler, a couple of patterns.....but my favorite is the lovely fabric. It is so soft and the colors compliment each other nicely. I can't wait to come up with something to make, but it is so nice I don't know if I can actually cut into!!! Thanks again. Very, very nice. I love Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    I know it was bad, but the twins have been wanting me to open the present every day. I told them they had to wait. Momma told them it was bedtime and I told her that I was going to open the package with them, so that's why I opened it 45 min early. Can't disappoint the kids, can I?
    Definitely can't. Man alive that boy is going to be a lady killer when he's older. Bet he can already get them wrapped around his finger can't he? hehe
    I'm so tired of being tired.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 138 of 157 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 ... LastLast