Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 186 of 391 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 185 186 187 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    NO CAN PEEKIE if step away from box............................................... .........

..............................sneaking to other corner where she no can see me....hahahahahaha..............
    she does not know about this corner...........hahahahahaha.
    HA!!!! CAUGHT CHA!!! Quit PEAKING!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    HA!!!! CAUGHT CHA!!! Quit PEAKING!!!!
    not peeking...no way man...I'm a good girl for real.............................................. ..........sneaking outside where
    ................................she won't find me for sure.............................................. ...hahahahahahahah.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    not peeking...no way man...I'm a good girl for real.............................................. ..........sneaking outside where
    ................................she won't find me for sure.............................................. ...hahahahahahahah.

DREAMER..........do we have to report your behavior to Terri? You had better not peak.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    ok. i deserve a very big box with lots of warm cookies and hot chocolate. i sat/ snuggled in my bed from monday thru saturday in the dark, except for candles and battery op lights. you know it's cold when 4 furrybuddies get under the covers with you! i haven't rec'd my box yet, so there's still time to put in warm sox!! more cold and nasty stuff coming in wednesday. BUT i have a PLAN! i missed my trip to dllas due to the weather etc, so.... i am leaving this morning! first i will vote and then off i fly!
    we have a dog door so all the pets let themselves out into the fenced yard. sadly, our fence is falling over in so many places due to the winds, we had to block it off and take the dogs for walkies. and baby, it is cold out there! santa-- you may want to add warm mittens too. i can wait a little longer if you need time to knit them or make quilted ones!
    a special note to my santaee-- i forgot an important part of your gift so i will send another package. it will most likely be late.....donner is making a second pass just for you! lol... coffee. i need coffee!
    Last edited by nancia; 11-06-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Nancia, you won't need mittens in Dallas! We're having some absolutely gorgeous weather! You may need a jacket for early morning though. Highs in the 70's, lows around the upper 40's. I left the light on for ya! Give me a shout if you have a chance!

Dream Girl....do you remember how much trouble you got into last year? For the same thing??? NO PEEKING!

The Chief Elf will not be happy....and we don't want you on the naughty list....wait...

Dreamer, let's see if we can help you get out of the naughty corner for abit....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

[QUOTE=Tink's Mom;5638179]Dream Girl....do you remember how much trouble you got into last year? For the same thing??? NO PEEKING!

The Chief Elf will not be happy....and we don't want you on the naughty list....wait...

Dreamer, let's see if we can help you get out of the naughty corner for abit....[/Q

I think the head elf will want to be in the naughty corner with us this year!! What's the cocktail specialty tonight?? How about Jaga-bombs???

Me and hubby will probably get our packages out later this week. We have to get some sweet goodies to add too.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa arrived in Scotland this afternoon. I has an intriguing rattle when shaken...........
    Name:  51BDVKFZ6YL.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  52.3 KB
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Dream Girl....do you remember how much trouble you got into last year? For the same thing??? NO PEEKING!

Dreamer, let's see if we can help you get out of the naughty corner for abit....
    did you say "out" of Naughty Corner ????
    surely you jest...
    Naughty Corner was invented for me
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 186 of 391 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 185 186 187 196 236 286 ... LastLast