Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 391 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #311
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,542
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    Lets see I KNOW who the biggest "troublemaker" here is, and I am
    keeping "track" of her naughtiness.

    I am also keeping track of those who help to keep her in trouble by
    "egging" her on.

    Goodness KNOWS I don't need any instigating as I can be enough
    trouble on my own, but I have a feeling that IF I am not careful that
    dreamer is going to ruin what (little) good reputation I have.


    Ooopppssssss did I say that out loud? oh my.
    hey me thinks you are painting me as a naughty person !!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  2. #312
    Super Member Quilty-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    1
    And I think the shoe fits perfectly. LOL

    But you (and the others) keeping me laughing.



    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    hey me thinks you are painting me as a naughty person !!!!
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

  3. #313
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,542
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    And I think the shoe fits perfectly. LOL

    But you (and the others) keeping me laughing.
    NO COFFEE cup for you !!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  4. #314
    Super Member Quilty-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    1
    what? no mug from the North Pole? thats being a big drastic
    surely you won't hold out on me that bad.

    Besides I only said the shoes fit, but.... uuummmmm.... but what
    I meant to say is that the shiny red slippers look nice on you today;
    they go so well with your outfit.






    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    NO COFFEE cup for you !!
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

  5. #315
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,542
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    what? no mug from the North Pole? thats being a big drastic
    surely you won't hold out on me that bad.

    Besides I only said the shoes fit, but.... uuummmmm.... but what
    I meant to say is that the shiny red slippers look nice on you today;
    they go so well with your outfit.
    that's much better
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  6. #316
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    Lets see I KNOW who the biggest "troublemaker" here is, and I am
    keeping "track" of her naughtiness.

    I am also keeping track of those who help to keep her in trouble by
    "egging" her on.

    Goodness KNOWS I don't need any instigating as I can be enough
    trouble on my own, but I have a feeling that IF I am not careful that
    dreamer is going to ruin what (little) good reputation I have.


    Ooopppssssss did I say that out loud? oh my.
    PPPSSSSSTTTT! Louise, I don't think Dreamer needs 'egging on'...LOL...she can find the naughty corner all on her own.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  7. #317
    Super Member Quilty-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    1
    (shhhhhhhhh I am learning this BUT I am not speaking to loud
    because I am not going to ruin my chances for a coffee mug.)


    Susie,

    Maybe she just needs better ummmmmmm roll models to show
    her that being good is much better then being stuck in the naughty
    corner.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    PPPSSSSSTTTT! Louise, I don't think Dreamer needs 'egging on'...LOL...she can find the naughty corner all on her own.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

  8. #318
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,376
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    PPPSSSSSTTTT! Louise, I don't think Dreamer needs 'egging on'...LOL...she can find the naughty corner all on her own.
    She should be able to find it.....she has been there often enough. LOL!!!!
    Happy Quilting.

  9. #319
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,542
    Blog Entries
    7
    I have heard nothing...
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  10. #320
    Senior Member tracibug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilroy, CA
    Posts
    574
    I would love to play. :-)

Page 32 of 391 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.