Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 325 of 391 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 324 325 326 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

I think Dreamer is just sitting waiting for her alarm to go off so she can open. She's probably sitting next to all those packages she has with knife/scissors in hand.

Leota, I'm sure we'll still be here

Of course I can wait....muhahahahaha

Blog Entries
    I think I forgot to put JoanneS in a card in my gift! So if there's no card in your gift, it MAY be from me - LOL! The return addy is Brookfield, CT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS View Post
    I think I forgot to put JoanneS in a card in my gift! So if there's no card in your gift, it MAY be from me - LOL! The return addy is Brookfield, CT.
    Or, it may be from me, if the return address is Florissant, MO! I just found the card I THOUGHT i'd put in a month ago, while getting this month's secret pal wrapped up and ready to go. I switched boxes and forgot to move the card to the new box, it was still taped to the bottom inside of the box!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS View Post
    lol, utoh, did I put one in mine? Wow. Now I'll be worried all day.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    If we can't open out pressies until January - neither can you LOL And I just don't see you or Dreamer waiting that long Heck Dreamer is so quiet today she is probably already opening hers

hours

mins

to

go

had to take

a B-day gift

to friend

I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    BUT I'm back now...................Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn!!

Blog Entries
    Dreamer ....Sure- sure- Do you really think I am buying that visiting a friend story today of all days ????

less then 4 hours now

So Dreamer what was the final count on that Christmas package tree you got ??? Hhhmmm... how many did you divert from the rightful owners , huh ... huh ????

I am thinking I put a card in mine- well I hope I did .. now you have me thinking... hhhmmm... well Yep I am almost positive that I did ... maybe ... LOL
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Quote Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
    Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.
    It must be especially frustrating to be trying to find your Christmas Spirit and get broken bones in the process.
    But my suggestion is do something for someone else, someone that is less fortunate. Buy a gift for someone that won't be getting a gift such as one of the community groups that give to children like Toys for Tots, or here the fire stations collect toys people drop off and all the groups that provide for families get together and collectively arrange for the families to get gifts and food. (several years ago our city coordinated the efforts of several groups so that there wouldn't be one family getting help from 2 or 3 organizations and some families not getting any help) or go visit someone in a nursing home or the hospital long term, or a child, that doesn't have visitors. make a donation to your local food bank. Is there someone in your neighborhood you have never met? Stop and knock on their door and introduce yourself, invite them over for a visit or meal(maybe just a visit seeing that you broke a wrist and 2 fingers)
    Watch Miracle on 34th Street and see what ideas you get. Or the Christmas Carol, and God bless us everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer ....Sure- sure- Do you really think I am buying that visiting a friend story today of all days ????

less then 4 hours now

So Dreamer what was the final count on that Christmas package tree you got ??? Hhhmmm... how many did you divert from the rightful owners , huh ... huh ????

I am thinking I put a card in mine- well I hope I did .. now you have me thinking... hhhmmm... well Yep I am almost positive that I did ... maybe ... LOL

gosh were we supposed to put a "CARD" in the box ??
    thought it was a secret ??
    didn't put a card in mine.

Blog Entries
    I have no energy for more cookies. Got 3 kinds made. Will take a pic when I can find a clean spot to put the tray. Cookie junk EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Page 325 of 391 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 324 325 326 335 375 ... LastLast