Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 371 of 391 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 370 371 372 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    I've not abandoned you either! Still looking at all the pretties everyone got! Also, finishing up on Christmas list.
    good to know
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Sorry Dreamer. I did not abandon you. I have been reading, just not posting. Have been very busy trying to finish more quilts for dotcomdtcm to take to Krystyna. I can't do EVERYTHING, you know. The dogs are absolutely no help around here, except for messing up the floor.

Everyone got such wonderful goodies. I guess we don't have to worry about stores closing for a while, with all the notions they sold of late.
    I've beeen reading and you have been busy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    I noticed it was kinda quiet, so I started looking for you....

We all figured you would be stroking fabrics and finding new places to put the new goodies you have....did you put all the empties into recycle? or did the girls that wanted to make bottle trees take the empties with them?
    you know if you mosey over to grann's
    and peekie into the back yard you will
    find our stash of bottles for her summer project...lol

New RULE!!!!! NO SHARING THE FLU..... That is one thing we DON'T share. Everyone have a HEALTHY and Wonderfully Blessed Christmas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leota View Post
    new rule!!!!! No sharing the flu..... That is one thing we don't share. Everyone have a healthy and wonderfully blessed christmas.
    roflmbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    New RULE!!!!! NO SHARING THE FLU..... That is one thing we DON'T share. Everyone have a HEALTHY and Wonderfully Blessed Christmas.

Well, if everyone had gotten a flu shot like I did, you wouldn't be catching flu. I even had a pneumonia shot.

I am quite sure the neighbors were wondering what was going on over here all weekend, with all the bottles getting tossed out the back door, and the lights being on into the wee hours while I was trying to catch up here. They already think I have a "business" on the side, what with all the packages leaving here and coming.

I got my flu shot as did all my family .... We just dealing with plantar faciitis, torn Achilles tendons, and infected bruises...

I'm so glad you liked your package! Looks like I forgot to remove some prices....shame! I'm glad the chocolate made it in one piece, too. It's from a local chocolate shop called Stever's. I thought you'd enjoy some "uniquely upstate NY" gifts, so the un-bundled fat quarters are all flora and fauna that are found here. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ZugZug View Post
    7lillies---WOW! thank you sooo much.... The candies are so pretty that I do not know if I can ever bring myself to eat them....and the pillow cover is so very much "me" especially since my husband and I both play video games . The fabric choices were excellent and will definately be put to good use and the patterns with the pre-cut fabric included is just fantastic! You made my first swap and secret santa event quite enjoyable!
    Attachment 381774Attachment 381775Attachment 381776Attachment 381777Attachment 381778Attachment 381779Attachment 381780
    - Kim

kimkolbquilts.etsy.com

Blog Entries
    I love, love, love the gifts from my SS, but I don't know who she is! Please tell me who you are!

Thank you VickiM for the wonderful ss package.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 371 of 391 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 370 371 372 381 ... LastLast