Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 376 of 391 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 375 376 377 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    carolinepaj-- i'm so happy you like your pressies! i had so much fun putting it together! i admit i read the book on cd before i sent it. i keep a cd player next to my sewing table and listen to songs or books while i sew. i figured if i'd read it it didn't count in the total. i wonder if anyone actually kept to the $20 limit? lol! my ss sure didn't. hoping you and yours have the merriest christmas ! and a joyous new year!!
    Sorry I didn't get back on this week, I was planning on posting a pic on Monday but it has been a hectic week at work and home, so maybe tomorrow-or should I say later today. Lots of posting to catch up on but I did see nancia posting about being called starshine-how neat. But I am sorry to disappoint you about this statement nancia. The 4 required fqs are in addition to the $20 limit, and if I went over it was not by more than a dollar or two. I was trying to make sure I did have the 20 in there. I just lucked out with some finds. And maybe it was meant to be that I got you as my santee. But I am so glad I got to be your ss swapper.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    Now for a fun way to do Secret Santa...
    do as I do and start your shopping with sales and coupons now and thru the year.
    have a box sitting there and when it's full you are done.
    now what can be fun about this is that if you wrap each item
    then when your gifted to person opens it
    you will get a double surprise because likely you won't remember what you wrapped.

At my age, you'd forget what you wrapped the previous day!!!

You're very very welcome. Merry Christmas to you and your hubby too!

Quote Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
    OMG I missed the reveal last night, but did I ever enjoy opening my package......internet is still iffy but i`m on long enough to say thank you so much for all the goodies from Germany.....even my hubby was impressed.....thank you so so much!!!!

Blog Entries
    I say yes to the summer party. And since I don't live too far from Terri, this is a GREAT idea. I'll even bring some wine too. I need more bottles for my bottle tree.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dressmakergurl View Post
    Attachment 381900Attachment 381901 from Mary Jane thanks. can't wait to get back to sewing and quilting and use my goodies.
    So glad you liked everything!! I enjoyed putting it together !! Can't wait to see your ring cushion!! I have it's sister-filled with sand- only one ring. Bottom is heavy cardboard --top green velvet. (Same green covers bottom cardboard)

Sorry I forgot my name! Lol. I'm Mary Jane Tingle- Bamagal. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    Grann... that is not very Holidayey spirited is it ??? Not sharing just remember Santa starts watching as soon as the gifts are open so...... Oh ... he will already have you on the naughty list for next year
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Grann... that is not very Holidayey spirited is it ??? Not sharing just remember Santa starts watching as soon as the gifts are open so...... Oh ... he will already have you on the naughty list for next year
    hahahahaha~~~grann is busted and on her way to next years Naughty Corner.
    I'm sure I will be right behind her..............................................
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    hahahahaha~~~grann is busted and on her way to next years Naughty Corner.
    I'm sure I will be right behind her..............................................

Listen, everyone in my family has me in the naughty corner, why should you guys be any different???? I did share all those cookies with you guys. And you think I'm not sharing....come to my house and I will ply you with all the booze you want. If you guys are going to be sooooo ungrateful, then next year.....no cookies for anyone!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Listen, everyone in my family has me in the naughty corner, why should you guys be any different???? I did share all those cookies with you guys. And you think I'm not sharing....come to my house and I will ply you with all the booze you want. If you guys are going to be sooooo ungrateful, then next year.....no cookies for anyone!!!!

I'm not falling for that line !!!
    you waNT US TO COME AND DRINK AT YOUR
    house so you can collect the bottles
    for you bottle trees...lolololololololLOL
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

WooHoo!! Grann is going to see how far she can push a crummy neighbor! How about bottle trees all along the fence line? and when Gus wags his tail they will jingle like crazy....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Page 376 of 391 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 375 376 377 386 ... LastLast