Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 >

Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Old 10-03-2012, 04:17 AM

Holy cow! I sure missed a bunch while I was taking my bubbly bath and watching The Voice last night. Guess I am going to have to move the computer back to the bedroom/only room with TV/ auxiliary sewing room.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:22 AM

[QUOTE=tlrnhi;5558227] I just can't wait until March 15th
March 15!! That's my day. I'm so glad you're looking forward to my birthday - does that mean something from you on that date to me??? LMAO
Old 10-03-2012, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Hinty -------

Saints preserve us!

hehehehehehehehe

Irish football and not Notre Dame.

Have fun!!!

Oh, oh, oh, that must be me. I'm a die hard Saints fan (footbal) and I'm Irish to boot - although I do love NotreDame. Oh Annthreecats, I'd love anything you send me. If you need more info, send me a PM and I'll lay it on ya!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Oh, oh, oh, that must be me. I'm a die hard Saints fan (footbal) and I'm Irish to boot - although I do love NotreDame. Oh Annthreecats, I'd love anything you send me. If you need more info, send me a PM and I'll lay it on ya!!!

You are funny. LMAO.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:45 AM

Thank you for continuing this swap Teri. I received my name and boy I will have to think what to come up with. Leaves me with lots of lee way to make something up with so little information. I hope for some divine inspiration that find just the right things.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 AM

[QUOTE=Vanogay;5558807]
Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
I just can't wait until March 15th
March 15!! That's my day. I'm so glad you're looking forward to my birthday - does that mean something from you on that date to me??? LMAO
Well, we will be having a party that day and there most likey will be cake!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 AM

Ok...I thought I gave enough info...but now I'm thinking maybe I didn't either.

I have been married for 5 years. Hubby and I got married on St. Patrick's Day, so shamrocks, celtic crosses, etc are our "married" symbols. Hubby is from Oregon and is a HUGE Oregon Ducks fan, so by default so am I and green and gold/yellow are their colors. I am a die hard New Orleans Saints fan and will be until the day I die, so anything black, gold or fleur de lis is perfect!!! I've been collecting Fleur de Lis prints for a quilt I'm planning. I have a 2-1/2 year old lil man, so anything boyish is great. I have 2 4-legged furbabies -- puppies. Both are mutts, both are rescue dogs, one I adopted from a local group...she is my mama dog, her name is Rusha and she is a black lhasa apso, terrier mix. I've had her for 9 years. She has been there for me through thick and thin and her fur holds more tears and hugs. Hubby calls her breed "fencejumper" aka whatever jumped the fence that day. Our other mutt (designer breed as they say in Los Angeles) is a puggle (part pug part beagle, however more beagle sized). Max is his name and he was literally dumped on our porch. He earned his keep when our home got broken into. We have had him for 4 years and he is the biggest baby. He cries at everything. I'm always looking for new quilt patterns. I've fallen in love with the patterns from Black Cat Creations. While I was pregnant I developed a nut allergy, so PLEASE NOTHING with NUTS. I am an avid coffee drinker (again no nuts) and iced sweet tea (like every Texas gal should drink). I love batiks and am loving the toille prints and 1930's. I am also always looking for fabulous neutral colors. I'm ALWAYS on the go with activities. I'm the Vice President of our community Civic Club. We organize several functions a year including the 4th of July parade which I am the co-chair for and our annual Holiday Decorating contest which I am the head chair for. I LOVE holidays!!! I can't decorate as much for them as I used to because of little hands and the avid boy curiosity. I have several Scentsy warmers at the house, so please no candles (open flame and lil ones don't mesh). I LOVE dishtowels!!! I love every color and kind of dishtowel. Oh...I'm a microbiologist (please don't say that is a cool job...looking a microorganisms every day under a microscope is not cool...it is gross and nasty and is NOT a glamorous job) and yes I'm a blonde too. I drink wine from time to time, but I LOVE chocolate. My favorite are plain M&M's, York peppermint patties and the Andes mints. I love new pens (the writing kind), note pads (especially the magnetic kind), calendars, BATH FIZZIES, lotions, etc. I host the 6-1/2" square fabric swap and am in the Boom swaps, so FQ's are always in use around my hosue. Well, I think that should be enough...if not, let Terri know to PM me for more info.

Quilty hugs and love!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Thats alot of good info, last year I think someone posted a wish list.
maybe that would be a good idea.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
Thats alot of good info, last year I think someone posted a wish list.
maybe that would be a good idea.
I intenionally left my info pretty basic..This way I will really be suprised!! I love to see what other people like and be pushed to think outside the box!!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 AM

just returned from Fabric Depot with a bag of.........................................for my..................
and I am sure................will love it. especially after I add in the............................and the
.........................still have room in box for ...................................!!