Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 90 of 391 FirstFirst ... 40 80 89 90 91 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #891
    Super Member brenda21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,128
    Popping in to say hi everyone....It's been a crazy week...started a job that is supposed to be part time 17-20 hours and I'm going on over time with tomorrow still to go...not used to being on my feet 8-9 hours /day...so, I'm off today, very tired and sore and trying to get some things accomplished...I finally caught up on this thread!
    Brenda

  2. #892
    Super Member Yosamitesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kingwood, Texas
    Posts
    3,150
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    good to know Susie !!
    thanks for warning us.
    wanna go to ?????
    Yes you must...we can give the next door dog (whisper whisper whisper) so that he won't bark then we can (whisper whisper whisper) her (whisper whisper whisper) and then her (whisper whisper whisper) and get out before the doggie finishes his (whisper whisper whisper)...

  3. #893
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,591
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Popping in to say hi everyone....It's been a crazy week...started a job that is supposed to be part time 17-20 hours and I'm going on over time with tomorrow still to go...not used to being on my feet 8-9 hours /day...so, I'm off today, very tired and sore and trying to get some things accomplished...I finally caught up on this thread!

    sorry for the OVtime
    but happy you have a job
    so you can buy FABRIC !!!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  4. #894
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,591
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    get out before the doggie finishes his (whisper whisper whisper)...
    ok~~~this leaves a lot to the imagination~~~ROFLOL
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  5. #895
    Super Member brenda21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    sorry for the OVtime
    but happy you have a job
    so you can buy FABRIC !!!!!!
    and a massage!!
    Brenda

  6. #896
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,591
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    and a massage!!
    LOVE massages
    very important.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  7. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    757
    Blog Entries
    3
    okay, evidentally my partner doesnt post much. Still need info in order to make the box from santa really special.

    Stitchingpost, please send your PI's this way so I can get some info on my partner.LOL

  8. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    757
    Blog Entries
    3
    Was just wondering are sneak peaks aloud on this post.

  9. #899
    Super Member Pat625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by mdall View Post
    Was just wondering are sneak peaks aloud on this post.
    NO PEEKING!!! Just finished making something for my SS!! And started another project!! Having a blast with this!! Shopping this weekend to hopefully finish it off..Won't ship it out tho in case I think of anything else!! Anyone tell me what is the best way to ship???

  10. #900
    Super Member grann of 6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glenmoore, PA
    Posts
    7,345
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    NO PEEKING!!! Just finished making something for my SS!! And started another project!! Having a blast with this!! Shopping this weekend to hopefully finish it off..Won't ship it out tho in case I think of anything else!! Anyone tell me what is the best way to ship???
    Look at the rules. I think it has to go priority mail with delivery confirmation. Check with Terri to be sure.

Page 90 of 391 FirstFirst ... 40 80 89 90 91 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.