Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-04-2011, 01:16 PM

Sharon B what a great way to spend the day baking with family, enjoy!
Old 12-04-2011, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
3Norwich...My birthday is before yours, so I get to open first. Oh wait....I don't have any packages!
But, that still doesn't mean you can open early!

Suzie....I know where ALL the fabric shops are in Honolulu. My absolute favorite is Kaimuki Dry Goods. Love this one lady in there, she's just a hoot!

I want to go back there!!! I never was at that one...will have to check it out next time.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Six days, 23 hours and counting down!!!!!
remember to remind me as we get closer
Old 12-04-2011, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
remember to remind me as we get closer
Oh! Don't worry, I'll remind EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
oh! Don't worry, i'll remind everyone!!!!!!!

roflmbo !!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:26 PM

Default Secret Santa

Thanks for all the comments on the chatroom. After reading, I think I will just chat with everyone right here.
Been sewing a lot for Christmas and did at least stop to get the tree up early this morning. No ornaments yet but I did put my SS gift under the tree. Sassy is real interested. Just wanted you all to know that I am being a good girl and haven't peeked.
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-012.jpg  
Old 12-04-2011, 08:08 PM

Sassy looks realllly interested in that package.( lol ) I still have mine hidden away. Just too much temtation to have it right in front of me. I'm worst than a kid. My son has it hidden away for me. But, I've been keeping busy making a special treat for someone in a different swap. It takes my mind off it. I have my tree almost completely decorated. I will post and share it with everyone when it's done. I hope others do the same. I love going to the mall during the christmas season just to see the decorated trees. (lol) It helps my shopping is all done. And, I can just go for pleasure.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Got a clothespin? Clip it on the belt where it goes into the side of the car, keeping it loose enough to keep from rubbing on your neck, but it's safe enough because it would pop off in an accident...
Also, you could cut 2rectangles, like 2x6 inches and divide them into thirds. Seem them together with the center third filled with soft filler. Then put Velcro on the other two ends so the flaps could be wrapped around the seat belt and you could place it at your neck when driving. It would move the belt away a bit I think. I have not done this but it sounds like it would work? It might need to be bigger as I think it through.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sandynorm View Post
I will hopefully be shopping this weekend, have taken Fri off from work to do the shop hop in MA. I always find good stuff, I just love visiting all the shops and all the goodies that they give out. Then it will be time to wrap!!!
The date for this is long gone but I wondered what shop had the shop hop? Benington is a trip for me but maybe next year I could do it.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Sassy looks realllly interested in that package.( lol ) I still have mine hidden away. Just too much temtation to have it right in front of me. I'm worst than a kid. My son has it hidden away for me. But, I've been keeping busy making a special treat for someone in a different swap. It takes my mind off it. I have my tree almost completely decorated. I will post and share it with everyone when it's done. I hope others do the same. I love going to the mall during the christmas season just to see the decorated trees. (lol) It helps my shopping is all done. And, I can just go for pleasure.
I'm a bad girl.
I hid my package so well I don't remember where I hid it...yeeeeeeeesh