Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Mail was just delivered...no packages yet....
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    .. But a pin Cushion, where did you get your pattern for the pin Cushion Rosemary?[/QUOTE]

I sorta made it up, basically all you need to do is fold it in half after you got for of the windows filled ( you only need 4)and together... then fold in half and put pieces in those windows, pulll one more edge together and stuff and then sew it and flatten it and add the other window filling.. Hope that makes sense if not PM me and I will try to explain it better..
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Verna 2197....Thank you so very much for the secret pal package. I LOVE everything that you put in it. I thought when I opened up the one piece of fabric I was going to laugh so hard that I was going to wet myself...that was the BEST THING ever.....Verna wrapped a REAL LIVE LEMON in a piece of fabric and sent it to me all the way from Tennessee!!! I got the package on Tuesday, the day I go to my sewing group and I took it inside and opened it. She also sent me a bunch of other fabrics )) and I like all of them too, a note tablet, a quilt of the month quilt pattern that is called Rustling leaves, can't wait to make one of those blocks. , a little pair of craft scissors,some hand lotion, a pack of safety pins and a package of rotary cutter blades...And she also put in 2 BIG doggie treat bones. My dogs thought they were in dog heaven with those as we give them the little tiny ones. So these were a big treat. Thank you so very much Verna. ))
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

sp

First of all , let me say that I mailed my package to my sp today. It is going way west of me and she was my secret pal a while back. We also share something and that is our name.

I finally got something right! I guessed Nelco was my sp by her clues and I was right! I got the neatest package from her yesterday. I am going to try to list everything. Tea made in the town that she lives in, Springfield, Oregon, treats for the Sass, wine glass charms, memo note pads, pattern for wallhanging with cats on it, dust from Oregon (for my collection), hand sanitizer, post-it pad, chocolate caramel Werthers, 2 little containers for sewing notions, homemade hanging towel...very nice. Quilters survival kit with M & M's, silver picture frame, note cards, paperback book that looks real interesting, firestarters (how did she know I had a fireplace?) made in her town, some Jo Ann patterns, fat quarter kitty and patriotic fabric, some charm squares in patriotic fabric, glue stick. Also a postcard of Mt Hood with a nice note on the back. I've been to Mt Rainier but not to Mt Hood.....yet!

Can you believe she got all that into the box! Thanks Nelco. It was a great package and I'll use it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by skaduzy; 09-13-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: forgot some of the gifts
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

nice package skaduzy!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    You're not alone mscupid, I thought she was talking about her pkg. but it is sodamcute too.

Blog Entries
    No package yet for me I still want a doggie scissors fob, so I'm going to trap some gnomes in the garden tonight and trade
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

I have my secret pal's package ready for the post office. I'll mail it on my way home from work tomorrow. It has a far way to travel. So anyone on the porch west of me look for it next week.
    Miz Kyp aka Margie

Blog Entries
    You are all so funny! Catching gnomes to trade for a dog fob!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mizkyp View Post
    I have my secret pal's package ready for the post office. I'll mail it on my way home from work tomorrow. It has a far way to travel. So anyone on the porch west of me look for it next week.
    I'm slightly west of PA, so it has to be me for certain. Finally I guessed my SP.. I was about THE worst 20 questions player in the world when I was a kid. Still am!!!
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 ... LastLast