Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Blog Entries
    well I fianlyl made it to the post office today...Yesterday as dd was leaving to go to Illinois she got a flat tire and that took up most of my afternoon with trying to get taht fixed...and needless to say the tire needs to be replaced...but SP if you read back....I bet you can figure out who are ...as I have read you have been out of town! I hope you like what you get....

My SP has hers...or it is waiting at her house...been there since the 13th. I hope she is ok
    Vicki W

Thanks to Marytoddliz for a super package. Lots of pretty fabric, including some shamrocks. Workbasket patterns, how many years ago did i subscribe to "Workbasket"? A little utility box, pad, magazines, and, for my monthly quilt group meeting, a denim tote bag and place mat. Yes, we do lunch. My DH was fascinated with all the inside pockets on the tote. As I was packing for a trip, I grabbed the chocolate for my purse. Thank you soooo much!
    My sp should have received hers Monday am, but I haven't heatrd from her yet. Hello!!!!!!

Hey, anyone ever given fresh homemade bread in their package? I think I've seen people send banana bread, but what about just plain fresh bread...? ok so it's not exactly FRESH when they get it 2-3 days later.. But it's still homemade... I ask cause I'm back into baking mode and I have a loaf of bread going right now, probably make another one tomorrow.. I always have the stuff for bread of some type or another. Since I don't can....and I don't have a garden.. or lobsters.. or things like that... well I could send parts of that ginormous chocolate cake in my freezer if there's still some next month.. which I'm sure there will be. I love to bake stuff... I just don't want to be the one to EAT it all...Ya'll getting some baked goods next month.. in probably various states of squished by the time they arrive.. but that's what you're getting.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Anastasia -
    I would love to be your SP next month and get some home made bread. I can already smell it baking and see the butter melting....must stop.

A note to my second SP - your package went out yesterday and I got you the one thing you didn't want....but I think you really did want it. Here are a couple of hints - it is going to a New state and Park is included somewhere in the address. You should have it on Monday....can't wait to see if you like it!

My other SPs package was going over the water....I hope it makes to her in one piece. Sent it on the 10th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Krystyna - I will take some pics tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Blog Entries
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

According to USPS my sp should get her box today, it says "out for delivery"

Come mail carrier get it delivered already so she can open it.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

According to USPS my sp should get her box today, it says "out for delivery"

Come mail carrier get it delivered already so she can open it.
    You sent an amazing box thank you thank you thank you. I love it all. How did you know that Quilters World is my favorite quilters magazine but haven't been able to afford it lately. You had me in tears and thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    Ana, I will be "firing" up the kitchen aid mixer when it cools
    down again enough to turn the oven on and making Parker
    House dinner rolls again, french bread mini rolls, soft pretzels
    and other baked goods (at least I WANT to make them this year).
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you like what I sent to you.

Well I DIDN'T know that QW was your favorite magazine
    I just know that it is mine and I get BOTH print and digital
    versions of the magazine. Since I have EVERY digital copy
    going back to Feb 2006 I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to
    start sharing the print issues in my SP boxes.

Just hope you didn't get an overload of "green".

LOL

Enjoy the goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
    You sent an amazing box thank you thank you thank you. I love it all. How did you know that Quilters World is my favorite quilters magazine but haven't been able to afford it lately. You had me in tears and thank you

You can never overload me on the color green...thanks for the sugar free candy also. I really needed it today since my hubby has been eating oreos and french bread next to me all day
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast