Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green

Blog Entries
    That is super! Funny and beautiful.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Love the dq's coming in.
    I still have not heard from my partner about the dq i sent to her.
    was delivered on the 4th of this month. i will post a pic of it this weekend.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    TooMany, your quilt is too adorable! Super fun!

I was away for work and when I got back a wonderful quilt from Dabbler312 was waiting for me. Will post a photo tomorrow (it's too dark now). Hope mine makes it way to Kristine's house soon.

Blog Entries
    hello ladies well i tracked my pkg to linda and it never showed that it left the post office, well it did not we had a substitute and she gave me a inaccurate tracker number and it was returned to my neighbor who was in the hospital and had her mail held and when she got her mail she had her son bring me her package , now i have used another envelpoe re addressed it called the post office and my reg postman will be picking up the mail to day and they are expecting my package and several letters one to England,and iwill have the tracker tomorrow when mail comes, and iwillpost it tothis site as well as sending linda a pm, when i told my family my niece about the pony express remarki made she siad i delivered the newspaper on dreamer her house guess i could have gotten it there in oh say 4 or 5 days, for some oats lol so we shall see how long it takes to get to you linda I am so sorry i did put in a little extra for allthefoncusion and hope u enjoy making it, hint hint, so do let me know, blessings Hope
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

I received an awesome quilt from luvmyash. I will post a pic in a little bit. I just love it. It is a Pam Bono design, one of my favorite designers. The quilt is so me.

Here it is!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Wow. That is just stunning!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Beautiful DQ!! Nicely done!! I recently picked up a Pam Bono book and am antsy to try some of her designs.

Blog Entries
    Love it, will remember that name and keep my eyes open.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 ... LastLast