Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for November 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - Thanksgiving or I'm Thankful For ?

Just in case anyone is sending a check instead of cash to Krystyna...last name is Hirschfield....don't want her to have a problem at the bank
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    It does get pretty hectic in December with gift sewing and all the hoopla, but I'll go with the flow!

My daughter has suggested "we" make quilts for Sandy victims. I am considering a Long Beach Friendship Quilt Collection that Krystyna could distribute to her neighbors. I have a quilt I could donate and my friend has one too. Then there are some quilt tops I could quilt , if motivated. What do you think? Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

Blog Entries
    I don't have the ability to quilt the finished quilt but I am happy to help with anything else.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Ok friends yesterday Aunt Janey, dotcomdtcm(Dotty) and I were trying to get a friendship quilt started .... does anyone want to do this ......please PM me and let me know who is in .... or if everyone wants to do their own thing .... thanks so much ...CQRobin

I have never done this before so please have patience we have a quilter and can get batting and backing ...please reply
    Last edited by Crazy Quiltin Robin; 11-02-2012 at 06:45 PM.
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
    Ok friends yesterday Aunt Janey, dotcomdtcm(Dotty) and I were trying to get a friendship quilt started .... does anyone want to do this ......please PM me and let me know who is in .... or if everyone wants to do their own thing .... thanks so much ...CQRobin

I have never done this before so please have patience we have a quilter and can get batting and backing ...please reply
    all I'm asking is a 10 1/2 in scrappy square with your name one it .... I will get the rest done .... it should fit in a large envelope .... that is all ....thanks so much for helping ... CQR

there will be two addresses to send your quilt blocks to ..... PM for address ...
    Last edited by Crazy Quiltin Robin; 11-02-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Yes waiting on my partner also!!!Nancy were r you!!!

QCR - I PM'd you - I am in for a block for Krystyna. Let me know what else you might need.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
    all I'm asking is a 10 1/2 in scrappy square with your name one it .... I will get the rest done .... it should fit in a large envelope .... that is all ....thanks so much for helping ... CQR

there will be two addresses to send your quilt blocks to ..... PM for address ...
    Thanks Needlegrammy for your offer to help ...we are taking you up on it ..... thanks so much
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

my mind is going tonight .... please send your blocks to Dotty (dotcomdtcm) think you all have her add now ... plewase frogive my brain today ...thanks to all who are helping in this Crazy Quiltin Robin .... now you guys know where the crazy comes from ..........ha ha ha
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast