Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability

Accountability

Hello everyone,
    I had recently posted some pictures in the main thread for help with my fabric storage. That thread is here:
    Any Takers?
    I am reposting those pictures here so you all see my dilemma lol
    I received a lot of positive responses and great ideas on how and where to start. I have started doing the 15 minutes a day and have made tremendous progress but I still have a long way to go. I will try and take pictures of my sewing space to share with you all and perhaps your encouragement will help me get it to where it needs to be as well.
    Hugs
    April
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Good for you for making the commitment and following through. 15 minutes a day will keep you focused and not overwhelm. Can't wait to see pics!
    Linda

You have to start somewhere and I think 15 minutes a day is a good place to start.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your progress as an inspiration. I would be embarrassed to take pictures of my space right now ... and it seems to keep getting worse when I try to "clean up". Thanks for your encouragement!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Keep at it and before you know it it well all be done!

Good for you. I need to figure out how to best set up my area in the spare bedroom so it can be available as a guest room when my daughter comes home for visits, and I can find things when I want them.

So Accountability... how often will you be updating us on your progress?
    Last edited by starshine; 03-22-2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: additional thought

You have made good progress. It is nice to see your beautiful cabinets and counter.

I should join you! My room is just about the same...I keep saying right after I finish....then I start again...the fabics keep rising!

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    Good for you. I need to figure out how to best set up my area in the spare bedroom so it can be available as a guest room when my daughter comes home for visits, and I can find things when I want them.

So Accountability... how often will you be updating us on your progress?
    I am hoping to do an update once a week with a picture or two That should make me very accountable! I am also thinking maybe I will start a "Bad" pile for when I am bad and do not work on it. Put a piece of fabric in that and when everything is all done, draw a winner from those who supported me along the way to send my "bad girl" fabric to.....now how much of my stash do I want to loose LOLOL
    Hugs
    April

Your doing fine, I like the bad girl pile ideal, LOL
    I bet that will keep you cleaning up, LOL we never want our fabric taken because we where bad. LOL
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast