Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hope you're impressed izy!! Sewing room sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So neat and organzied. Love the window seal.

So cool! Love the upper shelving for additional storage. I didn't win the lottery unfortunately so can I "borrow" your ideas for free?
    Quilting makes me happy!..

Thankyou all for your kind comments!! I am really thrilled with my room....still can't quite believe I've actually achieved it!!! My fabrics have always been rather 'thrown' together! scraps, fat quarters,yardage etc....no colour co-ordination!! It got to the point that I was a little overwhelmed!!! I now feel much happier in there and ready to start on some scrap quilts!! I have actually done 6 blocks this afternoon!!!! I can reach the top shelves..at a stretch..but do have some steps handy!! It's certainly easier getting the smaller boxes down!!! Can't believe I struggled with the big ones for so long!!!! This would never have got done without Izy's help and organising skills!!!! I hope others are inspired!!!! Off to do some more sewing!!!!!
    Hilary

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieD View Post
    Love your sewing accessories! Great window and lighting in your special room.
    Thankyou! The window overlooks the driveway to our home! At the moment the fence looks a little bare but in a few weeks time there will be flower troughs hanging there (when all the frosts have gone!!) So the view will be a little prettier!!!
    Hilary

Your room looks fabulous! Congratulations.

in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK View Post
    Thankyou! The window overlooks the driveway to our home! At the moment the fence looks a little bare but in a few weeks time there will be flower troughs hanging there (when all the frosts have gone!!) So the view will be a little prettier!!!
    Oh, darn, I was going to volunteer to come over and do some gardening for you! It's getting too hot here in Florida, but the gardening bug never goes away. Oh, well... but seriously, you two ladies did a fabulous job on the room and I've enjoyed your banter. Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery either. Guess I forgot to play!
    aka Chicken McLittle

If it's true we learn from our mistakes, I'm going to be a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnnMc View Post
    Oh, darn, I was going to volunteer to come over and do some gardening for you! It's getting too hot here in Florida, but the gardening bug never goes away. Oh, well... but seriously, you two ladies did a fabulous job on the room and I've enjoyed your banter. Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery either. Guess I forgot to play!
    Hey!! You would be more than welcome!!! I have a fairly large(100') back garden that is in SERIOUS need of a make-over!!!!! Izy says the beds comfy too!!!!!
    Hilary

Looks sew nice!! I wish Izy lived in my neck of the woods. Iam in the process of trying to get organized. It is a work in progress. Enjoy your neat space.
    This too shall pass.
    Janie

Dee
    Nice sewing room. Friends are wonderful.

I love your sewing room. The big window is awesome.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast