Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Izy may I introduce you to Izy......

  1. #1
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    808
    This wet cutie is my youngest granddaughter Isabella.
    Her nickname is Izy, like our Izy here on the board.

    Izy bathtime
    Name:  Attachment-28429.jpe
Views: 41
Size:  42.8 KB

  2. #2
    moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,968
    She's a cutie!! :)

  3. #3
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,996
    Deara.....Oh what an absolute little darling....she is soooooooooooo much cuter than me lol!! :D :D :D My name is also Isabella!!

    Thank you so much for sharing little Izy's picture with us :D :D :D

  4. #4
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    She's a cutie!! :)
    Thank you Shadow.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Dear.....Oh what an absolute little darling....she is soooooooooooo much cuter than me lol!! :D :D :D My name is also Isabella!!

    Thank you so much for sharing little Izy's picture with us :D :D :D
    Thank you so much Izy.
    My Izy has generational beauty.
    My Mom was the most beautiful woman I knew.
    I have passed that beauty onto my granddaughters.

  6. #6
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,996
    I LOVE Izy's big blue eyes, although she doesn't look too impressed with the camera catching her in her birthday suit :lol: :lol: :lol:

  7. #7
    Super Member sewjoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,664
    What a little cutie pie!

  8. #8
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in SANTA Land.
    Posts
    10,134
    Blog Entries
    1
    Izy is just a darling little baby girl. Thank you for sharing this cute picture with all of us. I just love it!! :D :D :D

  9. #9
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    I LOVE Izy's big blue eyes, although she doesn't look too impressed with the camera catching her in her birthday suit :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Izy's Mom (my daughter Niki) is a professional photography.
    It is possible the water might have become a bit chilly. :XD:

  10. #10
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Izy is just a darling little baby girl. Thank you for sharing this cute picture with all of us. I just love it!! :D :D :D


    Thank you Sulabug,
    She is a sweetie pie. Just learned she spoke her first word.
    'NIGHT'. :lol:
    Not Dad, Kitty or Mom, NIGHT. Go figure.

  11. #11
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,956
    What a cutie. Look at those eyes.

  12. #12
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    Adorable! She is a real doll...and what a shot! You all do know that she will hate that picture when she is older :roll:

    OK..Izy...since you are twins...where is your bath pic?

  13. #13
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,005
    She's adorable!!

  14. #14
    Super Member Marcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,559
    Deara--your Izy is precious! How old is she?

  15. #15
    Super Member gcathie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Ohio
    Posts
    3,270
    How sweet!! and a lovely name to boot......:-)

  16. #16
    Super Member beachlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,753
    Izy is so cute and I heard that our Izy is going to climb in her sink and pose for us! Can't wait!!

  17. #17
    Super Member Janstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cashmere, Wa.
    Posts
    3,950
    What a little cutie! Our Izy is going to pose in the sink? WOW!

  18. #18
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,996
    Now it's funny a few of you should mention a picture of me in the sink....for YEARS just such a picture haunted me...I am one of six children and to speed up the process of bathing all the kids my Mum used to stick us in the kitchen sink for a quick wash down, trouble was I was about 8 or 9 years old and my Dad took a picture of me sat on the drainer with my feet in the water...My four brothers used to take great delight in dragging that picture out and showing it to my boyfriends :shock: :lol: :lol:

  19. #19
    Super Member Kyiav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsport Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,366
    She is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!

    Kyia

  20. #20
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Now it's funny a few of you should mention a picture of me in the sink....for YEARS just such a picture haunted me...I am one of six children and to speed up the process of bathing all the kids my Mum used to stick us in the kitchen sink for a quick wash down, trouble was I was about 8 or 9 years old and my Dad took a picture of me sat on the drainer with my feet in the water...My four brothers used to take great delight in dragging that picture out and showing it to my boyfriends :shock: :lol: :lol:
    and its posted here.....where?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

  21. #21
    Super Member Quilt4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    1
    How cute.

  22. #22
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    Deara, your Izy is beautiful! :lol: What a great shot, and I would have a different expression if the water were getting cold! And the words to go with it would not be "night"! :?

  23. #23
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Now it's funny a few of you should mention a picture of me in the sink....for YEARS just such a picture haunted me...I am one of six children and to speed up the process of bathing all the kids my Mum used to stick us in the kitchen sink for a quick wash down, trouble was I was about 8 or 9 years old and my Dad took a picture of me sat on the drainer with my feet in the water...My four brothers used to take great delight in dragging that picture out and showing it to my boyfriends :shock: :lol: :lol:
    and its posted here.....where?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Patti, if I had it I would scan it and show you, but it's back at my Mum's house in the UK !! :lol:

  24. #24
    Super Member Mplsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Villages, FL
    Posts
    1,817
    What a sweet little girl!

  25. #25
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    Well, I still flip in this thread to see the expression on this babies face...so precious! Big Izy...I guess we'll just have to use our imagination...now does that scare you enough to call your Mom?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.