Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Making a table ????

I have seen them at Target.

If you have a michael's or hobby lobby, they have sales too

Try "World Market", I believe they are a national chain and are pretty reasonable. Have seen things like that in there. Good luck shopping.

Blog Entries
    Target has them on sale here in the area now.

Depends on the size of the cubbies you are working with and how much space you are willing to give up in those cubbies. The ones in the cutting/craft table I made from Ikea Expedits are 13 x 13 x 15", so I didn't want ones that were 11" square - which I found just about everywhere, lol.

Here is a link to my table: Expedit Cutting/Craft Table

The storage bins are ones that I ordered from Amazon. They are reasonably priced and surprisingly sturdy. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The plastic multi-level storage containers are actually ornament boxes, I ordered them online, too.

The wicker baskets that you can see in the front shot are from Michael's, and are ones that I had but will replace. Like the design, but as you can see, they are much too short - wasted space!

Two weeks ago I got some nice woven ones that look to be about a cubic foot for only $5 at Aldi, but alas, it was a special buy and I don't know if they would still have any.

Hobby Lobby's woven baskets are 40% off every so often. Keep an eye on their current sale papers and wait until they are on sale and check there.
    Thimble and Thread

Try The Container Store or Target.com. Target.com has a lot of storage/organization stuff online that isn't available in the store. I got bins for my armoire there for cheap as they were discontinuing the pattern.

If you have a Michael's Craft store near you they have a great selection and you can use coupons from from other craft stores. Go online and look for the coupons, many of the stores are running 40% and 50% off.

I have several of the IKEA baskets - they fit perfectly in their Expedit storage system....finally Organized!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast