Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: My messy sewing room

Organizing is an ongoing project for me. I finally bought some acid free plastic boxes to use for specific projects. All the fabric, tools (specialty rulers)and pattern needed for a quilt are stored in that box (which is labeled) that way I don't use the fabric for a different project and when I decide to work on a certain project I don't have to search for what I need.

Thank you Ikea and this forum for all the shelves, storage containers and ideas! I've found the best thing I can do is leave the door open, and eventually it bugs me enough that I HAVE to go in and clean up. That, or invite someone for a visit. We had my sister & brother in law from Australia over Christmas (which was wonderful!) but it forced me to clean up my quilt room (AND forced us to get the bathroom remodel done, and a number of projects, too!). I usually put on a movie and work while listening/watching it. If I wake up early (sometimes its 2 or 3 a.m.) then I head in there -- its a great project for early, early morning, as its something I can do without making noise.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10