Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My "new" Sewing Room

Red face My "new" Sewing Room

My DH has just finished re-doing my sewing room. He made 2 desk tops with recesses for my Bernina 820 & my Juki 98Q. I also have included a couple of vintage machines which I have displayed.
    He than added some drawers & finished with a separate table for my Babylock Serger which I can move out of the way whan I am not using it. Hope these turn out. I LOVE it.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Dance like no one is watching

So when can you send your hubby this way to work on my room. I am so green with envy... but happy for you.
    Denise
    Beware the SnapDragon... part of me has snapped and the other part is draggin.

It is such an awesome room!!!

Your room looks great!!!
    Gloria 

Your sewing room is awesome. Love how the vintage sewing machines are displayed. Oh! by the way I just got my vintage sewing machine today from a seller on craigslist gulfport. It is a singer spartan. Needs a new belt, did not come with any attachments or bobbin. I will take a picture of it and post it later.

How lucky you have such a handy Hubby!!! Your sewing room is great. Wish I had a space so organized and plenty of room to work in....
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

WOW!!! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewfine View Post
    Your sewing room is awesome. Love how the vintage sewing machines are displayed. Oh! by the way I just got my vintage sewing machine today from a seller on craigslist gulfport. It is a singer spartan. Needs a new belt, did not come with any attachments or bobbin. I will take a picture of it and post it later.
    A friend of mine just sent me an email asking me if I am interested in getting a Singer Spartan - OMG I have just picked up 5 machines in the past 6 weeks. She knows someone who has one & wants to get rid of it. The pic I saw of one on the internet looks very similar to the FW that I just purchased my eBay Canada. I don't know what to say as I am running out of room. My "dream" is to get a Singer "red eye" but it's a big dream as they are very hard to come by where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabbyTabby View Post
    How lucky you have such a handy Hubby!!! Your sewing room is great. Wish I had a space so organized and plenty of room to work in....
    I should also point out that the lovely shelf on the right side of the room was made by DH. He's a keeper for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagoza View Post
    So when can you send your hubby this way to work on my room. I am so green with envy... but happy for you.
    Denise
    You wouldn't want him today as he is sick with a cold & a little "cranky" LOL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast