Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My sewing room is a total mess........

You have a nice amount of storage in there. Doesn't look too hard to get back in order. Looks like fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.Late View Post
    You have a nice amount of storage in there. Doesn't look too hard to get back in order. Looks like fun to me.
    I have a blast in there.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenedowns View Post
    ok who went in there a cleaned up your sewing room? you need to fine the guilty and have a talk with them.
    and to think just as you were taking the picture is when it all happened Can you please send the bandit to my house
    when you are through with him.
    I would but UPS doesn't ship cats. Kola usually keeps my sewing room tidy. Because she thinks it's her room.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
    You have a great looking sewing room. It is not messy, would only take a few minutes to right it. I have to keep my sewing room neat as I share it with four cats. I don't want them laying on my stuff messing it up. Neat is the way to go.
    A messy work area drives me bonkers. I can honestly say I have never "lost" my sewing machine due to a messy room. Although I did "find" a stash of Reese's peanut butter cups in a drawer. !!!!

Blog Entries
    Sorry - nice try, but you can't join the messy quilt room club just yet. Get back to work and let us see some real mess!!! Now Go!!!
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    Is it Eleanor Burns who does that throw scraps over your shoulder stunt? I was watching Simply Quilts one day with whomever it is and got so annoyed with the crazy woman I had to change the channel. She was just trying too hard to be funny or droll or whatever. And let me tell you: my sewing room really IS a mess! No one tossing stuff into the hall in our house. Of course, we were poor as church mice and didn't have much worth tossing any where, guess that's why today I have a difficult time throwing anything away. I don't pick it up, but I'm not throwing it out either! See the logic?

Quote Originally Posted by pinecone View Post
    Agreed. You can still see the floor. Now get in there, young lady, and mess it up some more!! Throw those scraps over your shoulder like on TV.

piney

Blog Entries
    OK I've looked at all 3 pics several times- with and without my reading glasses and I'm not seeing a mucked up mess anywhere.But if you do could you do me a favor----if you ever decide to visit me PLEASE give me 3wks notice....: )

What mess? It looks pretty nice to me.

Mess...what mess???? I can destroy my room in less than 15 minutes and then I do it over and over until it is such a mess I can hardly get in to sew. This is not a mess.

It does look a little cluttered. Some organization is in order, easy to do. If you haven't used it in the last 5 years,
    you probably won't use it in the next 5 years. Take these things to the resale shop. Mission accomplished.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast