Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos

Mine is the dining room table--Mom fights with me because of the mess. I live in a modular home--dinky rooms. Have stuff stored so cannot set up much space to craft and sew--I drool at those with studios!
    Ronda aka Sassy

Blog Entries
    Oh me oh my....I would not be able to find anything. But sure would have a blast for hours upon hours of looking at all of your fabric stash!!! I really enjoyed reading all of the comments on your post. Continue to enjoy your room and create tons of fabulous quilts.
    Brenda

I love it, could be very, very comfortable in your room!

Blog Entries
    I don't know how you ladies find anything in those rooms.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deedum View Post
    Mine is a very organized mess! I am going to print off a pic or two and post in my sewing room. Then when someone says you got more material than you will ever use in a lifetime, I can say, "no, I am behind the others, I got to get busy and buy more material
    Love it, love it.......what an excellent idea! Would you mind my copying; or is that an illegal idea?

Jinnie
    Jinnie

Organized Chaos

OK so now I don't feel so much like the Lone Ranger. I've got things in containers, in piles, etc, and I consider it in order. What disturbs me is the more containers and piles along the floor taking up space. This space definitely reminds me of my space. Except -- you have a lot more fabric than I do (of course, If I took all of the fabric that I have in other places of the house, we may have a good match.) Thanks for posting.
    One step at a time, always forward.

I feel better

My sewing area is in my bedroom now that my youngest has moved back home. I was feeling so messy until I saw what others have. LOL..feel much better now.

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    Looks like a great time to me!

My organized chaos!

Oh, I got one of those too...just keep it behind a couple of big sliding doors so I don't have to look at it all the time! Or maybe I should say...so no one else can see it all the time! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Heaven seems a little closer in a house beside the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Kate View Post
    I think it's awesome that those of you who posted pictures *have* a sewing room. Who cares what's in it? As long as you can work, that's all that matters. I am neat freak too, and when my sewing room is built, it will be neat-ish. As far as I am concerned, the sewing room is like the bedroom of a teenager: if you don't want to look at it, close the door.
    I agree with Canada Kate, if looking at it starts to bother someone, just close the door. When my brother came for Thanksgiving I just told them that if they opened that door they were doing it at their own risk. There was something really bad in there that might hurt them. And my pink flamingo is a teddy bear named Murfy that I have had since I was six.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast